eddo36

USA election 2016

Those leaving the republican party because of Trump could start a new one. Democracy doesn´t have to be a two party system....

I say Trump for president!

Clinton is already obvious, that nothing more than a puppet of bankers, multinational corporations, and primarily, of the zionist grandmaster, George Soros. The world will suffer greatly if she will be elected.

Between Trump's flamboyant nature and Clinton's shifty demeanor, I would go with Trump.  

Between Trump's flamboyant nature and Clinton's shifty demeanor, I would go with Trump.  

That's an hair solidarity, hey ? :scared:

• Like 1

Can someone else explain how the voting goes? How many candidates there are at the end when the voting starts? How could someone vote for some independent candidates and so on?

Why on earth people even vote mostly from Republican and Democratic parties when there are so many other candidates? Are those two parties always in and other parties/independent need to fight to get to the final?

Why on earth most would vote for Trump or Clinton when there are loads of other candidates? http://www.politics1.com/p2016.htm

It's amazing how the media twists the reality, like there wouldn't be anything other than those two parties fighting for presidency and everything else is left in the dark. That's the picture what foreign people get.

Looks like hillary is in deep trouble now...

Trying to choose between Trump or Hillary is a lot like choosing between syphilis or gonorrhea.

Actually, no, I take that back.  At least having syphilis or gonorrhea you at least got to have sex :/

Hillary Clinton almost passed out today.

She couldn't event stand up by herself.

She claims she has memory problems, now she also has health problems - not to mention the National Security issues and her lies to the FBI in a federal investigation.

It will be very difficult for her.

What will happen then?

Can Democrats change their "champion"?

If yes, who will it be? Sanders?

And if it happens, what then? Can Democrats still win the presidential?

I would root for either of them, and then have the winner impeached. This seems the most logical if we can't end up with the Indep. or Green candidates. I don't want to build walls that don't solve problems, and i don't think i'm interested in another 8 years of continued NATO vs. Russia tensions with a side of Middle East/North Africa spill over of proxy factions. These people seem to create more problems then they can solve, and even in there policies and rhetoric.

We'll know in 1 week.

Anyone willing to take bets?

We'll know in 1 week.

One outcome is absolutely certain: butthurt.

• Like 1

One outcome is absolutely certain: butthurt.

Yes..... that.....

We'll know in 1 week.

Well i'm gathering my bottlecaps for currency

• Like 5

It seems Revolution in US is coming. 

Well i'm gathering my bottlecaps for currency

ha ha,VAULT BOY looks like TRUMP.

I think she' ll do fine as long as Bernie gets a seat in Senate. If bernie doesn't get the seat and she becomes president, then there's going to be problems and she'll do what she wants.

So true:

Mind posting a reason to vote for Clinton, without mentioning/referring to Trump?

The "Trumps Personality" argument is a bit tired.

• Like 1