I'm working on an arma 3 life server. I'm trying to change the respawn time so when there is no ems the revive timer is 1min and if there is, its 10min.

All i need to get this to work is the command to test for active players on independent.

code for revive time: life_respawn_timer = 1;//number goes by min

Sadly, I've only seen negative responses to people asking for help with life related stuff here. You will probably have more luck on a forum made for life servers. Wish I could help GL

Sadly, I've only seen negative responses to people asking for help with life related stuff here. You will probably have more luck on a forum made for life servers. Wish I could help GL

I can write the if else i just need the code to test for players on independent.

_resistance_count = resistance countSide allPlayers;

_resistance_count has the number of players on side resistance as content after that.

• Like 1

I need another thing, for the same command i need to test if an entire side (resistance) is dead.

_alive_res_men_cnt = {(alive _x) and (side _x == resistance)} count allPlayers;

if (_alive_res_men_cnt == 0) then {hint "Resistance is wiped out"};

I am all for helping, but I think that you should do some research yourself! If you are just going to ask people to do your work for you, please post in this forum:https://forums.bistudio.com/forum/200-arma-3-find-or-offer-editing/

This is the list of all scripting commands, use CTRL+F to search for common phrases e.g. to find if a player is alive, search for alive. There is a scripting command for it.

I am all for helping, but I think that you should do some research yourself! If you are just going to ask people to do your work for you, please post in this forum:https://forums.bistudio.com/forum/200-arma-3-find-or-offer-editing/

This is the list of all scripting commands, use CTRL+F to search for common phrases e.g. to find if a player is alive, search for alive. There is a scripting command for it.

I dont think so.

the first link u provided is thought to find someone who will do a whole thing for u but he is asking for specific parts.

your second link is a good hint but anyway one can ask things which u can solve with that list. if that would be not allowed then u could close this entire forum...

the first link u provided is thought to find someone who will do a whole thing for u but he is asking for specific parts.

Nowhere in that forum section does it specify that someone needs to complete a "whole thing", it simply states if you are hoping to find or offer editing services. (https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/185269-arma-3-editing-find-or-offer-editing/)

I have this code life_respawn_timer = if (side player == resistance) then {2} else {if (_resistance_count > 0) then {10} else {2}}; but it does not work for the revive script, as civ with esu on it says 2 min respawn.