Sign in to follow this  
macfifa

lamp fake flare like navigation lights

I want to make a street lamp with fake flare like the runway navigation lights and after looking i found that these nav. lights have something called light_1_source

in there p3d file i dont know what is it and how i make one becouse in config.cpp there a class animationsources that uses it to make the fake texture glow light

hope you understand me

color[] = {1000,650,400};     Land_LampDecor_F

color[] = {1000,1000,1200};   Land_LampHalogen_F

color[] = {700,600,500};   Land_LampHarbour_F

color[] = {1100,700,500};  Land_LampShabby_F

color[]      = {2500,4000,6000};   Land_LampAirport_F   (all the value above are under 1200 but here there are 3 value above 1200)

if someone know what is going on plx explane to me

i want to make a lamp in arma and these numbers does not make any sense

I want to make a street lamp with fake flare like the runway navigation lights and after looking i found that these nav. lights have something called light_1_source

in there p3d file i dont know what is it and how i make one becouse in config.cpp there a class animationsources that uses it to make the fake texture glow light

hope you understand me

i solve this

now there is another issue,the airport lamp sample in arma 3 samples is not complete becouse i try to study it and there is a huge diff. between the sample lamp and A3 lamp in game

the high LOD is missing and there are a white emmisve plates that do not show in the sample lamp

are the BI company doing that in perpose and why? how can i learn what to do to make a lamp works

The main resolution lods are missing from all ArmA3 sample models. This is deliberate and intended.