Brostrom.A | Evul

Terrorist Organization Black Order

logo01.png

The Black Order is a fictional Terrorist Organization inspired by fictional megacorps and terror cells and other bad evil large organizations out there. The mod adds a new faction named Black Order containing allot retextured weapons, gear, and vehicles. Welcome to the light operator, remember our cause. The mod is using CBA and RHS:USAF as base

Content

• Black Order Faction (OPFOR and INDFOR)
    • Military
    • Science Division
    • Military Police
  • Retextured objects equipment and item
    • Vehicles
    • Weapons
    • Clutter items
  • A new sect feeling to the game

Download
Github
Steam Workshop
news_download_a3_3.png

Required Addons
CBA
RHS: United States Armed Forces

Optinal Addons
ACE3 (ACE Compat)

Links
GitHub
GitHub Issue Tracker

• Like 3

Looks really good! I love a "bad guy" Faction that doesnt necessary belong to a country or religion. Makes it so that any faction can realistically fight them. 

Anyway we can get a version without ACE needing to be Required?

New mod v0.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Brostrom.A | Evul , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

• Like 1

Looks really good! I love a "bad guy" Faction that doesnt necessary belong to a country or religion. Makes it so that any faction can realistically fight them. 

Anyway we can get a version without ACE needing to be Required?

I can make a unACE version. :)

so hydra basically? :-D

More or less :P
  • Like 3

I can make a unACE version. :)More or less :P

That would be greatly appreciated!

• Like 2

They look awesome, are there any CSAT suit variants as well? I think the futuristic look of them would work well with that camo.

They look awesome, are there any CSAT suit variants as well? I think the futuristic look of them would work well with that camo.

I experimented with that earlier i can make a test and see if it looks ok again.

• Like 2

Awesome! A mixture of all high-tech CSAT and NATO gear would be perfect since these guys are mercenaries and have access to all gear.

Are there also gas mask variations? If not, will it work with the addition of Hidden Identities Mod v2 using those masks so we can get some Umbrella Corps look a likes?

VERSION 2.00 IS RELEASED

Download

Github

Steam Workshop

DE16582A6C5ECDB9A321839DF815B24A112ACD7B

8032A389A92C6E7339417931F9C175C385A7F2DE

Change log

v 2.00
- Added groups
- Added first batch of Vehicles
- Added items
- Changed characters and divided them in to 3 different PBOs
- Fixed some small issues and bugs

Awesome! A mixture of all high-tech CSAT and NATO gear would be perfect since these guys are mercenaries and have access to all gear.

Are there also gas mask variations? If not, will it work with the addition of Hidden Identities Mod v2 using those masks so we can get some Umbrella Corps look a likes?

I will try to minimize the mod dependencies. I've already tied the mod up completely with CBA, ACE3 and RHS. You are of cause free to use it with whatever mod you want. :)

Umbrella was one of the inspirations. ^^

About none ace version i use ACE macros and will probably not be able to walk away from ace :/

• Like 1

I will try to minimize the mod dependencies. I've already tied the mod up completely with CBA, ACE3 and RHS. You are of cause free to use it with whatever mod you want. :)Umbrella was one of the inspirations. ^^About none ace version i use ACE macros and will probably not be able to walk away from ace :/

Hey that's no problem. These units looks so good I might as well take the time to learn ace in arma 3.

Hey that's no problem. These units looks so good I might as well take the time to learn ace in arma 3.

ACE3 is not a bad thing to learn how to use. Cause it have so much good stuff. ;)

G'day,

One question :- Is this compatible with ALiVE?

My clan, SPARTAC, has been serching for a decent enemy to fight and yours fits the bill, textures are clean, small file size etc.

Good job either way, SPARTAC will be tracking this.

Cheers, Cyphas

G'day,

One question :- Is this compatible with ALiVE?

My clan, SPARTAC, has been serching for a decent enemy to fight and yours fits the bill, textures are clean, small file size etc.

Good job either way, SPARTAC will be tracking this.

Cheers, Cyphas

From as far as i know on how ALIVE work it should, cause the faction have at least infantry squads. I can look on the framework and make it compatible otherwise. :)

https://github.com/EvulDev/TerroristOrganizationBlackOrder/issues/28

Hey man, you've done a great job on these skins. I've been searching for a "evil organization" type of addon for a while now for my zombie missions and I'm glad that you said one of your references was Umbrella from Resident Evil.

Have you thought about adding gas masks or something in reference to HUNK or any of the other guys from the USS?

latest?cb=20120203222444

resident-evil-orc-uss-team-433x255.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/sxt4LbVfeTo/maxresdefault.jpg

https://screenbarrier.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/d967a157a3d7bc9e3258d377dcf13a1c.jpg

Last two too big for this post but always loved the designs for Umbrella.

My modelling ability is low. So i can't make any gasmask. :(

If ACE or RHS add a gasmask i will of cause use it on a BIO unit. :)

Greetings,

Do you have any interest in removing the ACE dependency in the future? After trying the mod out, I came to find out that it caused my zombie missions to stop working unfortunately. 

Thank you.

• Like 1