jacobford

Spearhead Looking for Developers!

Interested in Developing a Life Mod?

I’m reaching out to you as a representative of Spearhead Gaming, a large ARMA 3 community.  Our community has been around in some form or another for over 4 years.   We’ve historically specialized in hardcore MIL-SIM,  however we’ve recently branched into other games and modsets such as EXILE, etc.  The reason I'm posting is our community has recently expressed interest in developing a Life Mod.  We have several modders already on board, many of whom are long standing members of our community.  That being said, we quickly realized that the amount of time it would take to make a custom life mod is substantial. Maybe just come by for a chat, check us out and see if you’d like to be a part of the team.

A few things about our community.  We’re a long-standing community with a non-negotiable set of principles and morals.  We’ll never monetize content for profit.  We want to provide a fun place for folks to play, at no cost to them.  The only donations we accept go to an account that pays directly for the server costs setup by our server providers.  We cannot withdraw that money ourselves.

We also have a variety of streams and well-known YouTubers who are part of the community; DevilDogGamer, Onnerby and Phly to name a few.  You can check out some of their videos on YouTube to get an idea of what we’re about.  

We are looking for people with experience in Scripting, Coding, Modeling, and Texture Artist. If you have experience feel free to join our Teamspeak: TS.SpearheadGaming.NET and contact either SniperNoSniping, Ford JM, or Stroud. We would like to setup a development meeting to put our plans in motion as soon as possible.

Thanks for Reading,
Spearhead Staff

• Like 1

Just to update anyone who is still interested. We have about 4-5 Developers who have joined the team! But we aren't done yet and we are looking for a few more to make it a full team. If you have experience, we'd like you to come join us. We are a large community, with many people to get a server started. Put your name on something thats going to last. Thanks for reading!

Hello,

I have experience in the design of buildings and the Terrain designer, and a little programming and I can help you, free of charge and You can see on some models of my work if you want to see them spoke to me.

Contact us :

Email : Doda.l.c2016@gmail.com

Steam id : http://steamcommunity.com/id/dodaalex

Regard, Abdul Rahman.

Hello,

I have experience in the design of buildings and the Terrain designer, and a little programming and I can help you, free of charge and You can see on some models of my work if you want to see them spoke to me.

Contact us :

Email : Doda.l.c2016@gmail.com

Steam id : http://steamcommunity.com/id/dodaalex

Regard, Abdul Rahman.

Hello Abdul Rahman,

I have emailed you and added you on Steam. Feel free to ask any questions via email or Steam, I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible. Looking forward to talking with you.

Brandon/SniperNoSniping

We are currently looking for coders, and map makers would be a great addition to the team.

We are still looking for a 3D modeler/artist.