one asking to put a rumor to death isint spam unless i ask every day and 2 you warned me because i asked if you were doing an alpha or going strait to beta idk y thats spam since the defination of spam is

send the same message indiscriminately to (large numbers of recipients) on the Internet.

irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients. this isint spam to ask over i long time or period. and if you look back at the forums you had before the whole thing idk about you can see i asked 1se if there was a realdse date and you sayed we wont answer then weeks later i asked if the was going to be alpha or beta you warned me

also thank you for telling me about him lyeing and lol ;)

one asking to put a rumor to death isint spam unless i ask every day and 2 you warned me because i asked if you were doing an alpha or going strait to beta idk y thats spam since the defination of spam is

send the same message indiscriminately to (large numbers of recipients) on the Internet.

irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients. this isint spam to ask over i long time or period. and if you look back at the forums you had before the whole thing idk about you can see i asked 1se if there was a realdse date and you sayed we wont answer then weeks later i asked if the was going to be alpha or beta you warned me

From the BIS forum rules:

Posting "any news", "is it out yet" or asking for a release date type posts are also spam.

​Your post has been reported as spam.

i had a friend call me on skype the other day telling me that mod makers work faster, if you annoy them about release dates. he also told me it motivates them a lot. i dunno, might be just a rumor though.

• Like 6

You the HiP team are now working together. Are they still doing the Pacific Part of the mod and you do the European part of the mod or are you mixing it it up? 

Beautiful U.S.M.C. P41 H.B.T.  :wub:  The only thing missing - bronze buttons. And if you could to make model without canvas leggings... It would be even more beautiful. ;)

@ vintorez

For bronze buttons, It's a WIP ...

model without canvas leggings: yes, it's expected. :)
  • Like 3

There's one single team now

So the USMC uniform originally made by the HiP team is being changed with this new model right?

Lodu created the marines models of HiP and he's creating a new one for FoW

• Like 1

@ vintorez

For bronze buttons, It's a WIP ...

model without canvas leggings: yes, it's expected. :)

@ lodu

Fantastic news - as usual :)

PS. I know it's still WIP, but I had to write something :P 

This is a great day.  I just learned that HIP was being remade for Arma 3 and when I got to the end of the thread and saw a merger with another WW2 mod I had to check it out.  I didn't know it would be from the same people who brought us Iron Front in Arma 3.  I know that HIP was going to focus on the Pacific Theatre, but I'm not sure what your focus is.  I noticed you have British, US, and German troops, but are they for a certain theatre that you're focusing on or are you trying to encompass all major theatres in a massive total conversion mod.  If so, will we see British Paratroopers and parts of the Italian army featured?  I noticed that there was a Semovente that was shown off earlier in the thread.  Also, I'd like to congratulate your team on the work that's been done.  It's of really high quality.

s-l300.jpg

Would have added a picture of British paras, but the image was too big and I didn't want to take up a page.

s-l300.jpg

Would have added a picture of British paras, but the image was too big and I didn't want to take up a page.

Do you posted the picture of Italian infantry instead of British paras?

Do you posted the picture of Italian infantry instead of British paras?

Yeah, those are the Italian infantry.  The British paras image was too large.

You guys looking for any help with graphics or web development? Would to help out on the project. Also have a dedicated server if you would like to use some of the space on it to run a test server.

What we're really looking for nowadays is a talented modeler who would make custom assets for our terrain(s) and German voice actors with proper recording equipment (=meaning they could record all their lines in consistent good quality).

@Tommy_mc

I see that you put a lot of work into this model. The result is very good :clap: 

• Like 1

Why PPSH for the western front?maybe some partisan had it...but maybe is better to invest resources on weapons used by US,UK and Germany...Also Panzers and Sherman is something I'd very like to see.The model is very good indeed

Just checking in to say good work! Looking forward to playing this in the future :)

Also can't believe how much whining I've read throughout the topic. Let the guys make what they want. It's their time, their freedom.

• Like 3

Great mod guys i am a huge fan of the Imperial Japanese Army, i dedicate my everyday life to them! i studied them for about 2 years and know everything about the uniforms they used from 1905 to 1945, i know what equipment they used, i know alot abotu these guys, i am very much dedicated to these guys, i have a request ot make...

i'm asian also,

please.....do not use Ximi as a head, i felt that this is quite racist when people use Chinese heads for japanese or other asian uniforms, especially that the asian heads in A3 has chubby cheeks compared to the caucasian faces in Arma 3, please... at least shape the faces abit, Japanese soldier was mostly skinny due to the resource shortage they suffered during the Pacific theatre, please please..... don't make the Japanese soldier use chinese heads, and also... if you ever plan to make any face accecories or anything. please..... make it Asian compatible, i felt that the asian heads in ARMA are not always considered, since most facemask doesn't go with them, it's hard to play ARMA III with my pride as an Asian, i had to play as a different race, due to glitches.

i do 3D editing for Rising Storm uniforms, i create accurate versions of them in Blender, so if always need any help with Uniform research please feel free to contact me, i have high hopes on your IJA uniforms, i wouldn't want anyone to mess this up... i have high hopes for you guys, i also know German Uniforms. i study both Heer and SS uniforms, just the basic field combat uniforms, but other than that i mostly focus my studies on the Imperial Japanese Army and Navy, i love them very much so please don't hesitate to contact me for uniform research.

thank you for reading

thank you for listening to me, 

• Like 3

Hello,

I've been wondering if the FOW team has considered making FOW compatible with ALiVE. I been considering the potential of a WW2 campaign with ALiVE someday and while I know ALiVE is more suited to modern day warfare, I still think it will work well in a WW2 enviroment. With this in mind I did some digging and came across a page in the wiki detailing about how custom factions work, specifically stating that they have to be made compatible with ALiVE, so with this in mind do you guys have any plans for compatibility with ALiVE.

• Like 1