Is there any sign of a Bren yet ??? If not, any intention of making one ?

Patience, please don't ask for updates this considered spam as per the forum rules.

Is there any sign of a Bren yet ??? If not, any intention of making one ?

If you'll read or even watch previous posts - you'll find something like this...  http://imgur.com/KvZv0xq

Hmm, have M1919A6 model. I made it for Iron Front: Liberation 1944 port for ArmA 3, but no one can not do well textures and push it into game (textures my).

32U18wkJ9Zo.jpg

Ewss4um31gU.jpg

8Lw2nHF5lpE.jpg

JFPjK5qDytc.jpg

Y5m3IuVTlsA.jpg

Have Mk2 RAF helmet model too.

hpR1LzvupZA.jpg

• Like 5

But Will it blend?

e43tv2smonfa.png

jil25rxczzf2.jpg

7x3std24bx39.png

If you are working on PPSH-41 it can means two theaters of war... The obvious is the war in the east but not excluded is also war in the west. I mean the "Hilfswillige" commonly called "Hiwis". In Normandy primarily in non-combat support roles, but very rarely also equipped with Soviet weapons like pistols TT-30 and PPSH-41.

Returning to model of PPSH-41. It looks good, but I suggest some cosmetic changes…

First: the model has buttstock without metal buttplate.

6LVRLp9.jpg?1

In real should have:

Kw7889e.jpg?1

Second: the drum magazine should looks little different. The magazine looks like it was founded back to the front and has no magazine latch.

BIPegi3.jpg?1

Front of real drum magazine:

jm7FKDq.jpg?1

Back of real drum magazine:

eeDjVhw.jpg?1

Third: back of latching hood also should looks little different.

7rgjFAD.jpg?1

and the real one:

YKptOUY.jpg?1

And to be clear I’m not a manic historian, I'm just a lover of weapons. I'm not pointing out mistakes, I’m rather suggesting small changes. Always everything depends on the author, if he wants something to change, he’ll do it. To sum up: I like the model PPSH-41 and I’m very glad that Tommy_mc did it :)

• Like 1

@vintorez thanks for pointing out the stock, already fixed the magazine as someone else over on polycount pointed out the same detail i was missing, the latching of the gun was something I was struggling to make, I'll props have another try at it this week with more success hopefully!

• Like 3

Story of a Casing

hny4w72.jpg

• Like 6

Indeed, interesting story... but the most interesting is... what happens behind the scenes, and from what I know... happens a lot :icon5: 

A little update.

We've been a bit busy during this period and we made a lot of progress.

MG42 is on its way to A3 and it shouldn't take too long. We're working on new sounds implementing the new shader system, we had some troubles with it, but we should have fixed it and everything is working as it should.

New animations are being worked to get custom reload animations and hands animations.

This week we should have the first MP test and we all hope to get some fun :)

486B47E6F2F394AD202D5D8BF9C83E48E5D68B45

• Like 5

A little update.

MG42 is on its way to A3 and it shouldn't take too long. We're working on new sounds implementing the new shader system, we had some troubles with it, but we should have fixed it and everything is working as it should.

New animations are being worked to get custom reload animations and hands animations.

Wow! Cool! Waiting for MP test.

A little update.

@giallustio, fantastic news! I'm very pleased that you implementing quite new MG42. Will be also static version of MG42?

Is that a russian/japanese helmet on the table next to the 98k?  doesn't look like an M1, M43 or MkII.  If so I can't wait to see what other nation's kit yee might have  :D

Loving the work that have been put into this mod with the level of detail.

Is there any plans to have some retextures for the British uniforms for other commonwealth countries: like Canada?

thanks and keep up the amazing work.

Should be ;)

:dancehead:

Hey Chas Gate, 

I was wondering if how whenever you are on forums when Unsung mod how do you manage when for if you can?

thats a jap helmet from what i looked up

Indeed it is.

Hey Chas Gate, 

I was wondering if how whenever you are on forums when Unsung mod how do you manage when for if you can?

I think you may need to rephrase this, as I have no clue what you are trying to say, and I think Chasgate may feel the same way. :)

- All I can gather is that its related to Unsung, and if that is the case then you should probably have the conversation in the Unsung topic, rather than here. 

Um idk what hes saying i just have time to post. if your asking why i do post i like to meet the community though it seems to be rude ah in a lot of threads

back on topic the helmet dose look like a jap helmet because of the star.

• Like 1

Story of a Casing

hny4w72.jpg

interesting, did you guys work out a way to sync the shell ejection with the bolt animation? I've been trying to work out a solution for that for awhile

• Like 1

interesting, did you guys work out a way to sync the shell ejection with the bolt animation? I've been trying to work out a solution for that for awhile

Yes I did

• Like 1

Do I smell some kind of cooperation with Hell in the Pacific mod? Similar video portraying german at pacific theatre appeared there lately as well  :ph34r: