hello babylon joke!

Good to see you here;).

• Like 1

Further off topic posts have been removed and infractions have been issued. Final warning, to stay on topic  :nono:

• Like 5

Thank you roadkill

Agreed, I am dissapointed that our two teams couldn't work together effectively and thus seperated as a result, but I think its best to be mature about the situation, I would be greatfull if the rest of the War chronicles dev team would stay off this forum please.

I respect the faces of war team and their decision to start fresh, they have done great work, but I don't think its any reason to argue with each other, were both moving on - Welsh

• Like 2

Further off topic posts have been removed and infractions have been issued. Final warning, to stay on topic  :nono:

Thanks

Really good stuff, can't wait to try it.

EDIT: Oh well, that gif died.

Great work so far guys!!!

Personally I don't care about the authenticity of the uniform stitching etc  :rolleyes:

Are you planning to do all the major vehicle assets?

(That's a huge amount of work!!! :o )

Good luck 

Are you planning to do all the major vehicle assets?

(That's a huge amount of work!!! :o )

Good luck 

We'll see about it.

http://imgur.com/FEo1WXg

We're also looking for a 3d artist to make some new buildings for our planned maps!

• Like 3

Finally! Fallschirmjäger's jump smock and bandoliers. I think you are the first who have done this in the history of Arma, and certainly in Arma 2/3. You really deserve praise. I’m your biggest fan!

Finally! Fallschirmjäger's jump smock and bandoliers. I think you are the first who have done this in the history of Arma, and certainly in Arma 2/3. You really deserve praise. I’m your biggest fan!

Only the Fallschirmjägergewehr 42 needed ;)

• Like 1

so are you going to have a ju 52 and henkil 111 also please please say you have weapons and cars 

When all is said and done with this mod is some one going to make a king of the hill ww2 server because this mod so fare seems perfect for it

Looking good, are there plans to make Gebirgsjaeger unit's?

Gentlemen, I'm running out of words of praise. You know - English is not my native language  :P Btw, you fulfill my dreams :wub:

• Like 2

So is there going to be a pre alpha or just an alpha realese. if neither then nvm