Sign in to follow this  
renehasp@gmail.com

Keep falling to the ground while walking or running.

Hi after the last update we are all experiencing some type of glitch where we constantly fall to the ground if we walk and run. Does anyone know the solution to this?

Thanks so Much

Rene

Hi after the last update we are all experiencing some type of glitch where we constantly fall to the ground if we walk and run. Does anyone know the solution to this?

Thanks so Much

Rene

Sounds quite odd, to help understand the issues. Could you provide more information, what mission were you playing? What addons were been used? what map? etc

I have had this same issue.. running the following and happens on all maps, BIS and Custom..

ACE3,

Enhanced Movement,

MOCAP,

Extended Fatigue

CBA

all running up to date versions.

Obviously running more mods but these are generally the only ones I could think would affect this, CUP, RHS etc and uniform mods wouldn't change movement would they?

I have also tried the following..

removed Enhanced Movement and kept the others running - still happens

removed MOCAP and kept all others running - still happens

removed both MOCAP, enhanced movement and extended fatigue - still happens

played vanilla - doesn't happen. Only happens when the hands are empty or gun is lowered. If you are walking you will take a few steps forward, if you are running/jogging then you will dive to the ground.

My group now plays without enhanced movement mod as it happens less frequently without this (the diving still occurs but the walking on bit doesn't).

Hope this helps at all.

Yeah it is super annoying. I was running towards a helicopter and then I just fell on the ground. 

Fixed: Vehicles with the hideObject set to 1 would fall under the surface after a save file was loaded

Does it sound like what you are experiencing?

Does it sound like what you are experiencing?

No, this is purely moving about as a player. You just dive to the floor for no reason what so ever when running or carry on walking when walking but you have released the forward key. Only happens when you have your weapon lowered or no weapon in hands at all. 

update to this after more testing, its the MOCAP melee mod causing this. Maybe the author can look into it if its still supported.

The issues are:

Only happens when you have a weapon and its lowered (double tap ctrl)

1) when walking you continue to walk even though you aren't pressing a key

2) when jogging (press c key) you go into some weird animation like you are praying then get back up when you press shift to sprint

3) when running and/or sprint you just dive to the floor.

I have tried having settings disabled as in the editor modules.

as soon I take the mod completely out, all is fine.

Also tried it on its own with its required mods and still does it so its not a confliction, looks more like an eventhandler issue within it somewhere. I'd have a go at fixing it but 1) Its not mine and I dont have permission and 2) I wouldnt really know where to look so there is no point in ripping it open to look. Gives no errors either in the RPT.

Hope some one can work something out for this as melee take downs are pretty useful when using it with a mod that hides you as a civvy or sneaking up the enemy.

Having the very same issue on my server... A3 1.56, Epoch 0.3.7.0... All other mods are off, and still players are falling to the ground...

What's interesting - my other server with Exile mod doesn't have this problem.

Generally its a good idea to try vanilla before reporting issues. 9 times out of 10 its a community mod which is causing the issue, especially with a number of movement mods active in this case.

• Like 1

I noticed the same with similar mods but had myself convinced it was intentional. Rene, do you find that the order of keys being pressed matters when you stop running? You may find that your character doesn't flop if you lift off of Sprint before Walk or some such combination.

Remove MOCAP and Enhanced Movement. 

As i said i dont have this mods on my server at all... and still everyone is falling((

The only mod is Epoch 0.3.7.0... but the same version of it was at my arma 1.54 server... and there was no fallings...

Is anything going  to be done about this because I can’t  even run to a helicopter without falling down or use binoculars or even revive someone and it makes me lose interest playing then game