eddo36

Cellphone-shaped double-barrel handgun could be released

I imagine so-most things seem to be...

These strange self defense weapons remind me of the gadget some Victorian men wore to protect from street thieves.It consisted of a metal plate with a small pistol attached to the center of it with the barrel pointing out.This was then worn as a belt under clothes and a string attached to the trigger was looped around the finger.Then if someone grabbed you to rob or kill you, you pulled the trigger and the pistol shot fired forward from you stomach into your attacker...in theory ;)  I believe they were not very accurate or widely used..

• Like 1

Novel idea.O/T..this world is getting weirder.

I guess we can look forward to security guys checking all of our phones in the future :)

This isn't a new thing.

Look at the fmg-9. It fits into a hoodie for exmaple and is capable of doing a Mass murder.

And sure, auch things are legal in the USA, and you can wear rhem in public in certian states.

'Murika

This isn't a new thing.

Look at the fmg-9. It fits into a hoodie for exmaple and is capable of doing a Mass murder.

And sure, auch things are legal in the USA, and you can wear rhem in public in certian states.

'Murika

Yet we can't seem to legalize pot, and hell it took us years to legalize same-sex marriage. I love America, it is my home, but damn.