Sign in to follow this  
Mongy

Mission: flashpoint

Well i was just replaying cold war crisis and i notice in the first real mission (flashpoint i think) That the 2nd helicopter crashes so there is no squad bravo, which makes this mission a bit harder. I have version 1.85

The ABRAMs/AH1s will take care of everything so it really isn't that hard without Bravo squad tounge.gif

But if you really feel like you absolutely must have Bravo by your side, just restart that mission and the chopper will probably not crash smile.gif

You need Bravo to trigger the on-ground briefing cutscene and the waypoints for the rest of the mission. Without Bravo you're pretty much stuck.

I've restarted that mission 15 times, and the Bravo squad Black Hawk goes down in flames every time.

Well i finished that mission without barvo squad but i did take some time for the on-ground briefing and the waypoints to be trigged

I posted about this bug in the "General about 1.85 patch" thread. Without Bravo, the triggering is somewhat messed up. If you repetedly restart the mission, eventually the Bravo chopper bounces in the forest long enough for Bravo to exit. It's a pain but should be easily fixed by moving the waypoint slightly.

Alx

I had this problem with Bravo Squad. To fix u have to reinstall the whole game