silentwisher

Error when players try to join Eden map.

Any ideas on what could be causing this super non-informative error? I tried searching around with no luck.

SrlxgKS.jpg

Did you use MapBuilder?"MapBuilder_A3_ExtraObjects.pbo" is what the error is referring to,if I'm not mistaken. 

Did you use MapBuilder?"MapBuilder_A3_ExtraObjects.pbo" is what the error is referring to,if I'm not mistaken. 

Thanks for the response. I did not use MapBuilder. However I did use Eden + the following Eden enhancements: CompoT(Composition Tool), Zec - Zeus and Eden Templates. 

Well,outside of that couldn't tell you what caused it..unless you disabled a mod that was used on the mission in the editor,which is usually the case.

Well,outside of that couldn't tell you what caused it..unless you disabled a mod that was used on the mission in the editor,which is usually the case.

Our community hasn't changed any mods recently so that would be odd if that was the case/cause. We can play together just fine on our old maps just not the Eden maps.

So it is for sure a prop. Just spent 2 hours trying to figure out what it is though. No luck.

Have you opend up the sqm and deleted the entry?