Sign in to follow this  
52ndclover

Small job- willing to pay

Hi, I'm not very diverse in the world of editing and I am looking for someone to put together a file for me, I already have the texture, and I want to use the standard beret model from Arma 3, I have tried myself but to no success. I would be willing to pay anyone who would take the task. They may name their price but I am only a student so please be reasonable.

Hi mate,

If you already have the texture, and you want to use the existing beret model, it ought to be a very easy task. I'd really recommend posting in the modelling or config section, and either myself or another community member will walk you through it, step by step. It will involve creating a PBO though, which means whatever content you are looking to create will have to be made as an 'addon'. Depending on the desired quality of the beret, you may also wish to create a separate normal map (nohq) and specular map (smdi). Finally, there's a very simple config entry you will need to make - but that's no trouble.

Let us know exactly what it is you want to achieve - a custom beret, I take it? For use with a mission you're making? I'd be careful about parting with money, as it is a 1-2 hour job, tops :D

Hope the above proves helpful!