zeealex

Zee - M107 - announcement

I don't believe it... am I seeing mirage heat coming off that barrel through the scope???

I don't believe it... am I seeing mirage heat coming off that barrel through the scope???

Weel a lot of the RHS gunhave it so probably :) Still downloadng from the RHS updater so I cant confirm yet ;)

• Like 1

hmmm... guess i missed that... well then yes sir it does...

that is some pretty awesome stuff right there... with the barrel moving as well

Hats off to RHS and Zee!!!

• Like 2

really glad someone picked up on the barrel recoiling, it's a bit excessive, should only be 2.5cm irl, but it was one thing I wanted to do with it :D and yeah, it has a heat effect on the barrel :)

• Like 3

Dear Zeealex,

I want to thank you, eternally hug you through the sincere thoughts I'm about to drop.

Zeealex, you're a magician, a genius, a master, a prophet... your almighty and precious hands gave birth to a legendary, beautiful creature, an amazing piece of art that ended our thirst, our tears.

The accuracy, quality and awesomeness of your model is just insane... chemical weapons kind of insanity.

It's outstandingly good, incredibly sexy, seductive but dangerous at the same time, almost science fictional due to its inhuman perfection...

I can see a lot of passion inside your heart, a lot of devotion to this beautiful, old, classic, immortal community... I can see it, I can feel it.

However, I also know that you struggled hard to get there, to deliver your majestic contribution to us, to turn our hopes and our dreams into reality... thank you very much for that, only God knows how much I appreciate that.

Your pure, raw, holy skills should be sanctified and remembered until the end of this planet... Really.

I don't think i can handle this... It's too good to be true and, honestly, I would thank you again and again and again until I'll stop breathing...

Finally, I'm sure as hell that I could possibly annoy you with excessive appreciation, so I'll shut myself down for a minute...

You've just made history right here man, keep up the good... Oh, sorry, GREAT work.

• Like 2

I should nearly warn the above poster for spamming...but he is so right ;) I just played the Sniper Alley mission using your M107-man that was fun! Love the barrel recoil-it looks so good! The RHS changelog has so much in it-was your other gun added too? The DMR?

• Like 1

Video request ASAP @cosmiC

sooo needy  :P

• Like 3

It's been an absolute pleasure to give Zee everything she needed to create this weapon and in the end when she showed me the finished product it absolutely BLEW my mind.  Another outstanding release from you Zee, glad to see the public finally being able to get their hands on it!

Incase you guys were wondering what the green "string" is, that's 550 cord.  That's how we keep our two pins attached to the weapon so we don't lose the damn things.

• Like 2

I am so aroused right now...

Coming from a guy who has shot this weapon system, it's an absolute beast and I hope you feel that way in game firing it!  From the sounds to seeing the actual weapon ingame.

Zee absolutely blew this model/texture work out of the fucking water.

wow, what an amazing way to wake up today! :D 

I'm really, really pleased you guys like it, there was a 5 man team on this making it as good as it possibly could be, Wilco with his reference images and information, it wouldn't look nearly as realistic as it turned out without them :) Misty on configs, Reyhard on model and anim configs, Baker configging ammo, I made the Models, the textures and the stupid questions + requests to the other guys. Also looks like LAxemann snook in with some sounds as well, will have to confirm it. 

Dear Zeealex,

I want to thank you, eternally hug you through the sincere thoughts I'm about to drop.

Zeealex, you're a magician, a genius, a master, a prophet... your almighty and precious hands gave birth to a legendary, beautiful creature, an amazing piece of art that ended our thirst, our tears.
The accuracy, quality and awesomeness of your model is just insane... chemical weapons kind of insanity.
It's outstandingly good, incredibly sexy, seductive but dangerous at the same time, almost science fictional due to its inhuman perfection...
I can see a lot of passion inside your heart, a lot of devotion to this beautiful, old, classic, immortal community... I can see it, I can feel it.
However, I also know that you struggled hard to get there, to deliver your majestic contribution to us, to turn our hopes and our dreams into reality... thank you very much for that, only God knows how much I appreciate that.
Your pure, raw, holy skills should be sanctified and remembered until the end of this planet... Really.
I don't think i can handle this... It's too good to be true and, honestly, I would thank you again and again and again until I'll stop breathing...
Finally, I'm sure as hell that I could possibly annoy you with excessive appreciation, so I'll shut myself down for a minute...

You've just made history right here man, keep up the good... Oh, sorry, GREAT work.

Amazing write up here, it's probably one of the best things I've heard in a long time, I'm so pleased that it has made you feel this happy to see it, use it and hopefully love it. It was a long, and quite frustrating process, and i may detail this process at some point :)

Here's to hoping many, many other people love it the same way you guys do :)

@Ineptaphid, the DSR is planned for release in gref, i just need to complete a few things for it like a... uhhhhm... Tangent Theta :P

• Like 3

Too bad RHS has no t-shirt MCCUU variants...  B)

• Like 2

For some reason the first person sounds seem like they're missing something to me, but that could just me being dull.  

Also the MK. 211 rounds made me giggle evilly.  And then spend a good five minutes blowing up virtual AI.  XD

• Like 1

For some reason the first person sounds seem like they're missing something to me, but that could just me being dull.  

Also the MK. 211 rounds made me giggle evilly.  And then spend a good five minutes blowing up virtual AI.  XD

Sounds awesome to me-damn near blew my headphones out :)

I have not even tried the other ammo types yet-I just ran through one quick mission. must do that now...

wow, what an amazing way to wake up today! :D 

I'm really, really pleased you guys like it, there was a 5 man team on this making it as good as it possibly could be, Wilco with his reference images and information, it wouldn't look nearly as realistic as it turned out without them :) Misty on configs, Reyhard on model and anim configs, Baker configging ammo, I made the Models, the textures and the stupid questions + requests to the other guys. Also looks like LAxemann snook in with some sounds as well, will have to confirm it. 

Amazing write up here, it's probably one of the best things I've heard in a long time, I'm so pleased that it has made you feel this happy to see it, use it and hopefully love it. It was a long, and quite frustrating process, and i may detail this process at some point :)

Here's to hoping many, many other people love it the same way you guys do :)

@Ineptaphid, the DSR is planned for release in gref, i just need to complete a few things for it like a... uhhhhm... Tangent Theta :P

Great to hear.Well done again-it looks amazing. Looking forwards to whatever else you have cooking up!

Any plans to make some of the shorter barrel versions? Some of them are pretty cool looking.

Well done again-it looks amazing. 

20160517151102_1_zps0dola8g2.jpg

20160517151140_1_zpsbwf7cdt1.jpg

• Like 5

Excellent screenshots cosmic!

Whoops! carry on nothing to see here!
shameless_teaser_2_by_zeealex-da3aehg.jp

• Like 7

I'm not sure what that thing is-but I like the look of it ;)

• Like 1

M24? Thanks for the M107 fantastic rifle and what ever comes next is sure to be just as great 

Excellent screenshots cosmic!

I like this one too  ;)

20160517153138_1_zps66fzzfo4.jpg

• Like 6

Awesome just seen the model of the m24 on RHS page i thought it was. I really cant wait for this :D Absolutely quality. Keep up the great work Zee 

• Like 1

yeah, keen eye Shady! :D

in case you haven't caught it on the RHS thread:
m24_sws_by_zeealex-da3e9pc.jpg

She just needs some camo!

This one might get a ghillie version, but no promises, its vert count is a lot lower than expected so I can expend a lot of polies on some nice burlap strips :)

oh and a MARS/MIRS version will also be available ;)

• Like 11

The gun looks really awesome!

But isn't that a USMC Scope on a US Army Sniper System?