-ben-

[WIP] Terrain "Tembelan Island"

Work on the military airbase has been good. I think it's about 50% done in terms of objects. Mask and sat there needs some work to come. Some screens of the entrance and a vehicle service area.

Vsg0xrC.jpgHz9WNn1.jpgXMQwFQi.jpgv2Tvb2R.jpgj5dVQVd.jpg66cG1ex.jpg

• Like 2

P8WG8Cm.jpgNQNRiOD.jpgVtsFRJh.jpgfHDcjEa.jpgQRpf6Tc.jpgvVlLMv2.jpgxB6SPIU.jpg

Nearly there.

• Like 8

Major object placement is nearly done. I have one last place that i am redoing then from there it is full masking  to get rid of this grass everywhere and have something that looks a little nicer. Whilst that is going on small detail things like signposts, tables and chairs, furniture for peoples back yards, etc can be placed. Hopefully it shouldn't be to much longer. Certainly approaching the home stretch.

FOjwj0u.jpgeFmRYw5.jpgzH7ewYn.jpgGImKoO6.jpgG1i9LJV.jpgYZZUyRE.jpg7wjXY47.jpgQbLes4K.jpg

• Like 11

Great work!!

Looks very impressive!

So just a quick update, its nearly done!

In terms of objects there is only the small island in the bottom corner to do, along with some tweaking here and there, pulling buildings out of the floor, adding a few bushes and garbage piles that kind of thing. Looking to do a pre-release testing event with my community within the month and hopefully full release shortly after that. 

Overall i would call it 95% done. 

• Like 9

I really like the looks of this map. Awesome work!!

Fire

• Like 1

So i was playing with the height based fog while making a mission, and there are times where arma looks really atmospheric. Also i kinda just wanted to play about with my new 4k monitor. :D

TCb8DN9.jpgLgWY0z1.jpgrayIaz6.jpgN1niRfh.jpgNCILDJ7.jpg

• Like 1

Congrats, this looks great! Completely missed this one.

So my community will be testing this map for a week running from 30th of September to the 7th of October, with specific gamenights playing custom missions on the 30th and 4th. Anyone whom wants to come along is welcome to, we advertise ourselves as "Casual Milsim" so we will be playing Co-Operative/Adversarial platoon sized missions (20-40 players) with structured ORBAT's and Comms, i will warn you beforehand there is a large mod pack that our addon server runs so if you aren't into that then no worries, we play with things like RHS, ACE, CUP Terrains ect, and host our modpack through our ArmA3Sync repo. 

More info can be found here about the event.

Our teamspeak: teamspeak.zeus-community.net

I imagine most people will be content with waiting for the full release which will probably be end of Octoberish, but for anyone that does want to check it out early or just wants somewhere new to come and play i am sure we can accommodate.

great work on the map, guys! looking magnificent! keep up the great work! can't wait for a release. some places really do look cozy on a sunny day :)

Release thread can be found here: 

Mods can you please close this topic.

• Like 1