7 hours ago, bofhgr said:

yup spam is gone. working great with Ares mod but doesn't seem to like Ares-Achilles mod as none of the module functions are available. pitty as it should give more depth to zeusing. 

but I am very happy that I can zeus in Exile, thank you for all your help and effort! much appreciated!

I kind of observed this as well today...it's gone on my main server now...weirdly.

wonder if something else is triggering it from somewhere, but well function works and I can live with error messages that don't seem to get in the way of using the functionality.

either way, @fry02312 your mod is making server admins lives easier to test, debug, observe stuff and it's greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

I want everyone to have Zues capability in my ARMA 3 Unit (gaming squad).  So, STEAM SLZ mod is exactly what is needed.  I'm new to coding and kinda unsure in certain areas so I got some questions. 

In the slz_settings.sqf, I understand what to do for the whitelist.  I do not care about the part about setting arrays of objects because I want all objects available to all players joining my LAN server. So, can I just delete it or leave it "as-is" ?

/*
    YOU CAN ADD ARRAYS OF OBJECTS OR CODE WITH ENGINE COMMANDS LIKE ALL UNITS, PLAYABLEUNITS.......
    EXAMPLE 1: SLZ_objects = [{allUnits}, {vehicles}, {allDead}];
    EXAMPLE 2: SLZ_objects = [{playableUnits}];
    EXAMPLE 3: SLZ_objects = [{playableUnits}, [veh1, veh2, veh3,.....]];
*/
SLZ_objects = []; // DEFAULT = []

/*
    IF YOU SET THIS VARIABLE TO TRUE ALL CREATED OBJECTS WILL BE ADDED TO THE OTHER MOD CURATORS
*/
SLZ_sharedObjects = false; // DEFAULT = FALSE

On 31.05.2017 at 3:27 AM, NethrosDefectus said:

I'm using this on my Exile server mostly fine, however it is only giving me access to vanilla Arma stuff. How would I enable access to mods such as CUP or RHS?

bump

@AKMARK5000

If you leave it as it is you see no other player for example. If you add allDead to the SLZ_objects array, you see all dead objects if you press zeus key.

@AntonivkA

I think this is a problem of exile because it works for me.  

4 hours ago, fry02312 said:

@AntonivkA

I think this is a problem of exile because it works for me.  

I tested native Zeus on Exile and it work fine. Maybe you right and this is Exile bug. Later, i try SLZ without Exile.

Hi,

I've been trying to setup Zeus and ares with my dedicated server...

I installed the mods and added them to server side config, I edited the whitelist and added my steam UID.

I start the server and login and it says I'm a curator - pressing Y does nothing and when I change the bind it still does not work.

I login as admin and it still does nothing - I'm just running the WLA (Whole lotta Altis) scenario - any idea what it might be that's causing this?

I do get this in the log though

12:42:17 SL_Zeus 1.6.0 [Notification]: Only SL Zeus curator modules in this mission! (SLZ_fnc_initPost: 31)

------------------

Ok I tried it just with a very simple coop mission and it seemed to work

Has anyone else used it with WLA, or know how I could enable it? thanks

On 04.08.2017 at 4:41 PM, AntonivkA said:

I tested native Zeus on Exile and it work fine. Maybe you right and this is Exile bug. Later, i try SLZ without Exile.

solved problem. SLZ work fine with Exile and any addon\mod (enabled access to mods CUP, RHS etc).

Hi @fry02312, hope you're well!

I've added this mod on my Exile server

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=952560410

It doesn't show up in Zeus,however and according to the mod author and I quote:

"Can use in Zeus. Your mission needs to set "All addons" inside "Game Master" module at EDEN Editor."

So my question is, how to make this work with SLZ mod? Does SLZ mod offer this functionality?

For refference, my SLZ_Settings have the following setting for Objects:

SLZ_objects = [{vehicles}, {allDead}, {allUnits}]; // DEFAULT = []

Thank you in advance for any assistance you may provide. 

PS: You still have zeus admin access on my server if you wish to test yourself, currently the server has the HMCS mod enabled & running but it's not showing up on Zeus.

well ignore my last message, I figured out how to solve this, so I am posting here to let everyone else know how to add this.

you need to ensure that the mod you want is included in the mission.sqm file (for exile servers) under the addons list. I added the missing mod and it now shows up on Zeus :D

wanted to post here and let everyone know that SLZ now works well with the latest Ares-Achilles mod ver 0.9c for Exile servers and we're loving it :)

• Thanks 1

On 16/08/2017 at 10:14 AM, AntonivkA said:

solved problem. SLZ work fine with Exile and any addon\mod (enabled access to mods CUP, RHS etc).

How did you do that if you dont mind me asking?. Do you have to edit the mission.sqm of every mission?

On 11/20/2017 at 3:10 PM, Rockapes said:

How did you do that if you dont mind me asking?. Do you have to edit the mission.sqm of every mission?

Yes, what I do is have a separate mission file where I place units from each mod I have on the server. This makes the mission.sqm file produced have a very long table of addons. I copy those addons and addonsmetatada lists from that mission.sqm and replace the ones on my exile mission.sqm. Repack the mission file and now Zeus will be able to spawn all units that you have also placed on your test map, depending on the addons you have enabled. 

Anyone have any issues with this mod not working with latest Arma 3 update and dedicated server? No errors in RPT, mod showing loaded, check whitelisted ID everything good but its not loading in any mission

v1.3 still works but have to keep logging out and in every time you killed here

Hey @fry02312 Im still having the problem where the mod is loaded, in the RPT it says that it has created the zeus, I have dble check the UIDs that are whitelisted, but pressing "Y" ( my default Zeus key ) nothing happens and I am not getting the usual message stating I am now zeus when getting into mission. Doesn't matter what mission I try this with.

You try it with other mods or vanilla? Show me the rpt file please.

Hey @fry02312. Haven't had a chance to test without mods as yet been busy at work, but everything was working fine with current mods until Arma 3 Update 1.8HF.

I have uploaded the RPT to pastebin.. https://pastebin.com/hrgz4xAw

Thanks for responding,

Cheers

Rocks

Try it without mods in order to exclude issues with other mods.

Hey @fry02312. I tested without mods and everything working so now the big task of finding out whats blocking it..

Thanks

Rocks

Maybe MCC. There are some Errors in the rpt. All mods which add content like vehicles or weapons should be ok.

5 minutes ago, fry02312 said:

Maybe MCC. There are some Errors in the rpt. All mods which add content like vehicles or weapons should be ok.

I had disabled it from the server but I cant remember whether I disabled it on my client. Might try that. Thanks again. Will let you know if I find the problem