jonpas

Theseus Services

Good news it's a great mod. Thanks 😀

Hey Jonpas, I'm running into a bug with the latest version. I've customized some Theseus Services units in missions with some specific faceware (for ex. balaclava/bandanas) and when I play with the new version they won't have them or get random crap like tinted spectales,sunglasses etc.

I've traced it to Theseus because I also have templates with CUP ION pmcs and those don't have this issue.

EDIT: Seems I forgot it's the BI faceware randomization thingie, you probably enabled it for tacs units in this last release.

@krycekYes, BI facewear randomization is now enabled on those, you should be able to disable it like with any other with the variable BI provides (can't remember it off the top of my head).

i'm wondering why you don't use the plaid version of the uniform already in the game?

6B34BA2FB23FFFE9837A199852D973F09E974A6D

From left to right:

Guerilla Outfit (Pattern) (in game)

this setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "A3\Characters_F\Civil\Data\c_cloth3_co.paa"]; 

this setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "A3\Characters_F\Civil\Data\c_cloth3_v2_co.paa"]; 

this setobjectTextureGlobal [0, "A3\Characters_F\Civil\Data\c_cloth3_v3_co.paa"]; 

this setobjectTextureGlobal [0, "A3\Characters_F\Civil\Data\c_cloth3_kabeiroi_co.paa"]; 

this setobjectTextureGlobal [0, "A3\Characters_F\Civil\Data\c_cloth3_bandit_co.paa"];

• Like 1

On 5/18/2020 at 11:02 PM, zukov said:

i'm wondering why you don't use the plaid version of the uniform already in the game?

Because they are not the same maybe? This mod provides new uniforms (in addition to other things), what would be the point of it if we would just use the ones that exist, which aren't even the same. There is some missed logic there.

Theseus Services has been updated to version 1.20.0!

Remove optional Arcadian GT component when updating to this version!

A new Arcadian GT is now included and does not require CUP.

• Thanks 3