jonpas

Theseus Services

Excellent and IMO a much-needed addon.

Jonpas, could I request an optional addon check in the event that RHSUSF is used and the Melb is inside that RHS instead of a separate MELB by itself?

I receive a dependency error for the Melb when launching.

Addon'tacs_variants_melb' requires addon 'MELB'

The RHS addon is 

'rhsusf_c_melb.pbo'

If possible

Thanks for all your great work.

On 3. 3. 2017 at 4:43 PM, styxx42 said:

Excellent and IMO a much-needed addon.

Jonpas, could I request an optional addon check in the event that RHSUSF is used and the Melb is inside that RHS instead of a separate MELB by itself?

I receive a dependency error for the Melb when launching.

Addon'tacs_variants_melb' requires addon 'MELB'

The RHS addon is 

'rhsusf_c_melb.pbo'

If possible

Thanks for all your great work.

Yeah we can add another optional PBO for RHS MELBs, if you can make an issue on GitHub that would be appreciated. With the CfgPatches name and making sure they actually have all the same variants (I don't use RHS and don't have it downloaded).

Hello, Theseus Services virtual operators! I appreciate your mod; the assets are perfect for PMC-style, small group operations. My squadmates ("Vatican City Army") and I have made use of it. In fact, we like it so much (as well as the fact that it is open source -- Linux and Open Software user here) that I have been developing our own version. (NB: I will make it available to the public for duplication and further modification once it is finished).

Unfortunately, probably because I am a novice modder, I have had some problems with packaging the mod from source. Would one of your gurus by chance be able to read my post from earlier today and let me know what I am missing and/or doing incorrectly?

Also, I should probably note the following about your included tools:

• setup.py works perfectly for me to mount the custom mod folder to the P: drive.
  • make.py does not show any text in the command line and does not seem to do anything for me.

Thank you in advance for whatever help you can provide. All that I want is to have my light rework of your excellent mod ready to go for my squad :smile_o:

Loved the new "plaid" textures... 

50 minutes ago, jonpas said:

That's not a weapon from Theseus Services.

weird !?, are you sure i didn't customize the unit... just placing it in the editor ^ ^

...maybe if im not mistaken its on tacs_weapons_rhs_usf.pbo, the optional addon that replace vanilla weapons with RHS ones on Theseus Services

it could be RHS bug as well...  if it really belongs to it (not sure) However please check again i didnt edit any loadouts = )

2 hours ago, AirShark said:

weird !?, are you sure i didn't customize the unit... just placing it in the editor ^ ^

...maybe if im not mistaken its on tacs_weapons_rhs_usf.pbo, the optional addon that replace vanilla weapons with RHS ones on Theseus Services

it could be RHS bug as well...  if it really belongs to it (not sure) However please check again i didnt edit any loadouts = )

I don't know what you customized. If it's from RHS replacement optional, still not a bug with Theseus Services, that is an animation of the weapon, so bug of whatever mod provides that weapon.