jonpas

Theseus Services

logo_tacs_ca.png

Theseus Services is a content mod providing a number of assets for Arma 3, aimed at Private Military Company game style, developed around the needs of Theseus Incorporated community. Starting out as a mod by Pomigit, then maintained by BadHabitz with a number of other community developers contributing, it is a re-brand of a highly successful PG Services mod.

The project is entirely open-source and all contributions are welcome. Feel free to maintain your own custom version, so long as the changes you make are open to the public in accordance with the GNU General Public License (GPLv2).

Reference the wiki to learn about ways of contributing, getting sources and general information about the mod.
showcase_secure.jpg

showcase_winter.jpg

showcase_arcadian.jpg

showcase_stack.jpg

showcase_winter_medic.jpg

DOWNLOAD
GitHub
Steam Workshop

INSTALLATION

Download and Unzip the archive

Move @theseus_services to Arma 3 root folder

Launch Arma 3 with: -mod=@theseus_services

• Like 8

Beautiful stuff! You know, as a former Classical Studies student, I really, really like what you've done with the Theseus logo - love it! And the website, just very sleek indeed! Wow!

• Like 1

Beautiful stuff! You know, as a former Classical Studies student, I really, really like what you've done with the Theseus logo - love it! And the website, just very sleek indeed! Wow!

Great to hear you like it!

@Rory made the logo you see on the website and the Theseus Services logo, and @Omnirock is the main power behind the website design. :)

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

Thank you foxhound!

New mod v0.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey jonpas , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Seems that the PlayWithSix link is broken kecharles, when I try to download I get an error saying it cannot due a list of potential issues, e.g. firewall, bad link, etc. I can download other mods however.

Seems that the PlayWithSix link is broken kecharles, when I try to download I get an error saying it cannot due a list of potential issues, e.g. firewall, bad link, etc. I can download other mods however.

Thanks for the report, investigating...

Update:

The download link should be working now. The network might have been syncing still as you tried to download earlier. 

Good job man! and... I need your services in my country! B)

Is there work still being done on this mod?

Yes, not as active though, as far as I know there are no issues in the mod apart from those listed on the GitHub issue tracker.

• Like 1

Yes, not as active though, as far as I know there are no issues in the mod apart from those listed on the GitHub issue tracker.

No issues that I've come across, I just wanted to check! Thank you for the quick response!

Is it possible to edit it so the earpiece can be used without the cap? Or maybe change the hat to something else from another mod?

Is it possible to edit it so the earpiece can be used without the cap? Or maybe change the hat to something else from another mod?

No. In PG Services it used to be a separate item, but it was set as NVG, fitted into NVG slot and actually gave you NVG capabilities. It is not something I consider applicable and hence it is merged with caps.

• Like 2