Sign in to follow this  
mickeymen

EDEN Artillery Support Modules - no works properly

If the mission is made in Eden, then module no works properly. Missing the voice of the player and mortar gunner before execute order says - "Be adviced artillery is not responding" 

Reproduce:
Place in the map player as rifleman
Place in the map Mk6 mortar unit (Turrets/Mk6 Mortar)
Place in the map module - Support Provider: Artillery
Place in the map module - Support Requester
Connect them (sure you don't need to explain how it's done)

Give the order to attack a specific point. Mortar gunner will be attack, but before this,
when the player will indicate where to attack, you will not hear a character's request voice and the gunner would say - "Be adviced artillery is not responding" This should not be.  If I work in the 2D editor, then everything works fine

Yes, there are some troubles with support modules. Just try to delete the modules and re-create them. My problems were solved like this. The Importation 2D > 3D fails with some "linkks" between "items" or now "entities" components in the mission.sqm

Just try to delete the modules and re-create them

Unfortunately it does not bring effect. If I create a module in Eden, then I always get the problem

I've done your test in Vanilla and I can't reproduce your problem. Do you use some script (for linking modules and units) or some mods?

I've done your test in Vanilla and I can't reproduce your problem. 

Strange...this problem only appears if I use EDEN. When I use the 2D editor everything works perfectly

Do you use some script (for linking modules and units) or some mods?

I not use.nothing scripts. I use only ACE3 mod, but durring test I switch off this/
You want to say that you have the player's character voice (support request)?
  Also Mk6 gunner does not says "Be adviced artillery is not responding"? 

Before I reported the problem on the forum ACE3.
However, it later emerged that this problem of the vanilla game and not the mod. There is a link to the rpt file. 
I hope it will help to BIS

rpt here: 

I have the same problem. Ever since mission was converted to EDEN, artillery stopped working.

I tried deleting artillery and placing new ones, syncing to Arty support module and Alive, still the same problem.

Arties have always been wonky for me. When I press for example 0-8-1 (Let's say Mortar), then pick explosive shells, half the time I don't get the option to choose how many shells to fire. That window just doesn't pop up. So I have to redo it all again and hope I can the next time.

I'm not going to disable my addons. Too many to mention. Besides, it worked fine before latest patch.