Sign in to follow this  
Sleepy Joe

Dancing, workout, punching moves from A2 to A3?

Hello,

i am a bit wondering, why the player models can not move like in A2 Takistan Life Revolution. Is this hard work to make it on A3 the same moving like in A2. For example if you join Takistan life revolution server and press Y then you got opinion beetwin like 10 different moves. Dancing, workout, karate, boxing, handstand. But so far i didn't see any of this moves on any A3 life server.

Dance example from A2 what i mean:

just a few of them.

Is it possible to take this script into Arma 3, for Arma 3 models?

What a fantastic idea! Then Life servers have something else they can sell...

• Like 1

Hello,

i am a bit wondering, why the player models can not move like in A2 Takistan Life Revolution. Is this hard work to make it on A3 the same moving like in A2. For example if you join Takistan life revolution server and press Y then you got opinion beetwin like 10 different moves. Dancing, workout, karate, boxing, handstand. But so far i didn't see any of this moves on any A3 life server.

Is it possible to take this script into Arma 3, for Arma 3 models?

why don't you do it yourself...

• Like 1

Tryed to find this topic by searching for it, didn't find it. Great to hear about and great work anyway. It looks for me pretty hard to make scripts, models and animations. I'am just a normal player. Thanks for great work!

I've just grabbed the animation files and original configs from BI's official data packs, changed a few paths to A3 standard, and built it. That really isn't magic.^^