Hello,

So I set my Diary record for my mission briefing in EDEN editor, but they are all out of order, like this,

-Mission

-Friendly Forces

-Situation

-Enemy Forces

-Mission Notes

-Command and Signals

-Mission Notes

-Execution

I want it simply like this,

-Situation

-Enemy Forces

-Friendly Forces

-Mission

-Execution

-Command and Signals

-Mission Notes

How do I order it in the EDEN Editor to get it like this?

Wiki Link to the createDiaryRecord command, you can use that to experiment with ordering (can't remember how it orders it, but you can just copy and paste the blocks of text and re-test it).

Alternatively, if you prefer the simplicity of the in-editor modules like myself, I have noticed that most of the time if I place the modules in the reverse order I want them to appear from the top down, they generally end up in the correct order, but this could have been purely luck and I cannot say this is a 100% guarantee of them being in the order you wish.

I've heard it can be done with scripting, but unfortunately searching gave me nothing.

I can second the reverse order technique though, as I've had luck with that.

createDiaryRecord command (and modules) always inserts the new topic at the top. As stated execute, or in the case of modules place, in reverse order to get desired results.

Well right now I am having an issue where despite how I order the modules they are randomizing themselves. I think it has to do with links to images in the modules; everything was fine until I added images, now it's a clusterf**k, so apparently the "placing the modules in the reverse order" is not a 100% guarantee. Pulling my hair out right now because I don't want to do this manually, but now I don't have a choice and order is key to this demo mission...

why dont you just do it the original way for now until (if) they fix it? do you know how? its very easy, let me know if u need example