lsd

ZEC - Zeus and Eden Templates / Building Compositions

Yes. The expansion only unlocks the terrain and use of expansion weapons/items. Everyone who updated Arma when Apex hit has the actual files. They can see everything you see.

Are you 100% sure? Ive been told by several mod devs on the armadev reddit that people who do not own Apex can of course see weapons and equipment, but they can allegedly not see Tanoa structures

@vastiny

It's hard for me to test because I have two accounts: one with Tonoa and one without, but both accounts use the same Arma install. So I guess its possible that my account without Tonoa is seeing the items because Tonoa is technically installed (does that make sense).

If I get a chance, I will load the Arma (without Tonoa) on my laptop (fresh install) and see if I can confirm it.

Also had the issue this week where we used Tonoa assets in vanilla map. Those who dont own the Apex expansion couldnt join the game.

• Like 1

Hey ISD, they work you've done so far is amazing. If you're going to add to it, I'd siggest adding medical facilities (for vanilla, if someone wants to do ACE, they can add the items to the containers). Something like a small temporary medical station, a medium Field Hospital, and then an infirmary for a main base as a large.

Thanks

- William

Edit: Just been into the editor, you've done the medical stuff, it just needs to be ported over to Pacific stuff. I'll do that manually.

Some of the non Pacific structures contain Tanoa/Apex assets. Can people without the DLC see these?

Which structures are you referring to? I wanted to keep the two very distinct - Only the Pacific assets should use Tanoa, unless BIS changed some of the original assets?

Edit: Just been into the editor, you've done the medical stuff, it just needs to be ported over to Pacific stuff. I'll do that manually.

I think I've added a few more for the coming update, some of the areas really need some extra compositions but time isn't on my side right now.

If you've converted some I'd be happy to include them in the pack if you send the mission.sqm over?

V.1.0.4
* More Compositions added for Apex and Vanilla.
* Structure rewrite courtesy of tupolov - Many thanks!

• Like 1

THIS IS AWESOME!!!

Thank you Isd!

Now, the only thing missing is a nice OIL RIG platform for some offshore naval SF ops... :P  :P  :P  :D  :D  :D

Either I am blind or i can no longer find what once was "builders" category, which i used to use a loooot. :(

Minor update;

V 1.0.5 - Re-added faction tags to compositions for easy identification in Zeus.

Either I am blind or i can no longer find what once was "builders" category, which i used to use a loooot. :(

They're now found under 'Construction Supplies', within the Civ/Military menus.

Now, the only thing missing is a nice OIL RIG platform for some offshore naval SF ops...

I'd love to do more advanced structures, but arma/engine doesn't support disabling simulation or stacked objects. Found that out the hard way when I wanted MGs mounted in towers. :(

• Like 1

Minor update;

V 1.0.5 - Re-added faction tags to compositions for easy identification in Zeus.

I'd love to do more advanced structures, but arma/engine doesn't support disabling simulation or stacked objects. Found that out the hard way when I wanted MGs mounted in towers. :(

I figured..or by now there would be some around... anyway...THANK YOU for the update!!

A must have mod for mission creators! Thanks for that master piece!

It seems that some localisation strings are missing:

17:34:56 String STR_ZEC_CrashsitesLarge not found
17:34:56 String STR_ZEC_CrashsitesMedium not found
17:34:56 String STR_ZEC_CrashsitesSmall not found

Would be awesome if you could fix that some day.

V.1.0.6
* Missing string references corrected.
* Camps and Field HQ Compositions added.
* Synkidat icon location updated for v1.65.

Problems with ZEC Objects missing in Zeus?

Is BIS issue (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T120336)

Tiny Update - V.1.0.7
* Checkpoints now have consistent orientation.
* Kill House Templates added (Military > Training).

Since the 1.68 update I'm no longer able to place any of the compositions, I can still select them and see the global outline of where it is going to be placed. But it's not letting me place it down.

1 minute ago, noilliz said:

Since the 1.68 update I'm no longer able to place any of the compositions, I can still select them and see the global outline of where it is going to be placed. But it's not letting me place it down.

It's a bug of the game, not caused by the mod. You can fix it by changing the interface size so far I know.

12 minutes ago, R3vo said:

It's a bug of the game, not caused by the mod. You can fix it by changing the interface size so far I know.

Just gave it a try, that sadly does not work, guess we are going to have to wait for an hotfix from BI then. their own compositions work fine.

I just wanted to say thank you, lsd, for creating and maintaining this collection. I've been responsible for the majority of mission making for a milsim community for the last year or so, and I wouldn't dream of doing it without your amazing mod (or its sister mod, ZECCUP) installed. These compositions work so well either alone or as the foundations for something new and different, and that is an amazing timesaver and creative jumpstarter. Kudos to you, my friend!

V.1.0.9
* LOW Compositions Added
* Malden Compositions Added
* Compositions now have consistent orientation (North is 'Front')

@diehardfc Appreciate the thanks, man. :smileee:

• Like 2