lsd

ZEC - Zeus and Eden Templates / Building Compositions

ZEC

A collection of over 100 compositions for use in Eden/Zeus of varying sizes/complexity.

rHXrgtl.jpg

This addon uses vanilla objects and has NO dependancies - Removing the addon will not affect any strucutres already placed in the mission with the addon. Players will NOT require this addon to see the buildings etc...

Inspired by austin_medic's pack (https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/170000-wip-custom-zeus-compositions/) which has been incredibly useful.

If anyone has made some compositions/bases they think would fit in this pack I'm happy to include them and give you credit.

Enjoy.

SAMPLE IMAGES:

http://imgur.com/a/BJPWk

DOWNLOAD (v1.0.9):

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=642912021

Do you use CUP Terrains? Take a look at ZECCUP!

SOURCE:

https://github.com/LISTINGS09/ZEC

NOTES:

• Some compositions are very large with upwards of 300 objects, be aware of possible desync when spawning them in a Zeus Mission.
  • Like 10

I think these are all quite interesting and overall, useful compositions. Well done. :V

Nice work and good timing, I already incorporated a couple in a SP mission I was making.

Thank you for this, I subbed on the steam workshop. Do you have any particular compositions you would like to be made for this? I could make a few. Are you also planning any other ones right now?

• Like 1

Thank you for this, I subbed on the steam workshop. Do you have any particular compositions you would like to be made for this? I could make a few. Are you also planning any other ones right now?

Thankyou! Generally the smaller compositons are more reusable so these types are probably best to focus on; I often like to use small outposts/bunkers in my missions.

No immediate updates are planned from myself as I've a few other projects to get on with since the hotfix.

• Like 1

Thankyou! Generally the smaller compositons are more reusable so these types are probably best to focus on; I often like to use small outposts/bunkers in my missions.

No immediate updates are planned from myself as I've a few other projects to get on with since the hotfix.

Ill see what I can do

For 1mb this is pretty much a must for group or mission maker.

PS if you get bored and feel like doing a spin off I'm sure everyone would love to see a CUP Terrains sort of Russian / USA version. You could have it as a standalone mod companion to this but have CUP Assets.

I would however avoid using CUP Weapons, vehicles and units in it for groups that use RHS or something other than CUP.

• Like 1

I'm sure everyone would love to see a CUP Terrains sort of Russian / USA version. You could have it as a standalone mod companion to this but have CUP Assets.

We do make use of CUP Terrains, so a variant of this pack is definitely on the 'to do' list. Look out for ZECCUP in the future!

• Like 1

Working on a few more items to add to this, will update in the next few weeks, hopefully update the screenshots too (addon is only 1mb with no dependenceis, give it a try if you make missions).

If anyone has made any decent templates they'd like incldued, PM me with the download links.

CUP version is making good progress.

• Like 3

hi lsd,

your compositions looking really good and are working fine.

At mission load and save however they are reporting errors in the log files about: Unknown enum value ERROR

load:

mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item32/Entities/Item30/Attributes.rank: Unknown enum value ERROR
mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item32/Entities/Item31/Attributes.rank: Unknown enum value ERROR
mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item32/Entities/Item32/Attributes.rank: Unknown enum value ERROR

save:

23:52:40 Saving undefined enum value -2147483648 / 8, context /Mission/Entities/Item10/Entities/Item5/Attributes.rank
23:52:40 Saving undefined enum value -2147483648 / 8, context /Mission/Entities/Item10/Entities/Item6/Attributes.rank
23:52:40 Saving undefined enum value -2147483648 / 8, context /Mission/Entities/Item10/Entities/Item7/Attributes.rank

I can remove the coresponding entries in the mission.sqm but I wanted to know from you if they are required.

hi lsd,

your compositions looking really good and are working fine.

At mission load and save however they are reporting errors in the log files about: Unknown enum value ERROR

Yes, this is already covered under the 'Notes' in the first post. This is BIS issue, you will see the same errors when using their premade templates.

I cannot fix and error should be ignored.

EDIT: Just been testing 1.59.135439 and this is resolved in there now.

Edited by lsd

First of all, thank you for these compositions. Are you going to include maybe some castles in future?

First of all, thank you for these compositions. Are you going to include maybe some castles in future?

The 'castle' objects seem tailored to the terrain they are on - They look horrible when dropped elsewhere on the map.

If you make a decent castle layout in Eden and send me the mission, I'll certainly include it.

Updated to 1.0.2, included a ton more smaller compositions and a few requested building types.

Now includes over 300 compositions.

No further updates planned (unless something breaks!).

Can you upload it please to somewhere other than steam workshop maybe MEGA or Google Drive cheers man.

Just want to say thanks for these. Using them in missions and they are great!

If you ever get the urge to get back to it a CUP version would be cool too.

If you ever get the urge to get back to it a CUP version would be cool too.

CUP version is near complete, I can't get the two addons working together which is very annoying, coming soon!

Can you upload it please to somewhere other than steam workshop maybe MEGA or Google Drive cheers man.

Dropbox added. :)

• Like 1