Sign in to follow this  
randy andy tw1

Bis_Fnc_Dynamictext - screen resolution

here is the code i am using to spawn the text

_duration = 5;
_fadeInTime = 2;
sleep 4;
_introText = format["%1","<t font='PuristaSemiBold' align='right'>Rusty In Places<br />Presents</t>"];
[_introText,0.5,0.2,_duration,_fadeInTime,0,5] spawn bis_fnc_dynamicText;

At the moment i am using _introText,0.5,0.2 to set the position of the text which works great for my monitor 1920 x 1080 16:9

However the text does not display correctly (its slightly off screen to the left) at a screen resolution of 1680 x 1059 16:10. 

Is there a way i can write this so that it positions itself in the bottom left corner of the screen no matter what the screen resolution is?

thank you

Changing the screen resolution without restarting the game causes issues with UI controls. Have you tried restarting your game after applying the new resolution?

Changing the screen resolution without restarting the game causes issues with UI controls. Have you tried restarting your game after applying the new resolution?

yes bud

I released the mission onto my groups server, one of the players has a screen resolution of 1680 x 1050 and reported that the text appeared off screen. i changed my resolution, and can confirm it is indeed off screen slightly.