hawkeye_de

Coming back....

So, I was very long absent from Arma3. Is there any mission/campaign/content you guys could recommend me which is realistic and has a great atmosphere ?

Thanks.

So, I was very long absent from Arma3. Is there any mission/campaign/content you guys could recommend me which is realistic and has a great atmosphere ?

Thanks.

Take your pick........PilgrimageRHS, CUP, Ravage, Resist, Deliverance, Enhanced Movement, X-Cam, Veteran Mod, ALiVE, ACE3, Vietnam Unsung, DynaSound, JSRS DragonFyre.......................and on and on and on................

• Like 1

Thanks.

Honestly its a great time to come back hawkeye ! Like Evil Organ said there is quite a bit to take your pick from. RHS, CUP, ALiVE, ACE3 etc etc etc. Arma 3 is evolving and continues so since released. Also BIS has made a ton of great additions and improvements to the base game systems in the last few updates. Give it all a try !

• Like 1