J. Rainey

Ominous Gaming [OG] A3L Roleplay & Milsim

jOAQhsl.png

Ominous Gaming

Ominous Gaming [OG] is a new community looking for people who want to take Roleplay to the next level.

Founded by James Pham, [OG] already has around 25 members, gaining more everyday.

Ominous Gaming isn't completely new, however. It did exist previously, but was shut down. Now we're back!

Here at Ominous Gaming, we have a great team of Developers, Staff, and a great Community.

We're working to develop new content every single day, and we have some very unique things.

We have custom Police & EMS Uniforms and Vehicles, as well as custom Civilian clothing and vehicles as well.

The Roleplay here is beyond amazing. There are so many opportunities. How will you live your life?

When I said we have things you can't find anywhere else, I wasn't joking. Have you ever wanted to be a Lakeside Marshal? Look no further! What about a limo driver? We have that too. And we plan to keep adding more things to do, such as Wildlife Officers. The options are endless. Want to be a criminal? Go rob the bank, or do runs of Cocaine, or Marijuana.

Out Law Enforcement has a great structure. Work your way up the ranks and divisions, and get to where you want to go!

But Roleplay isn't the only thing we offer here at [OG]. We're in the process of getting our Milsim server up. It should be up within just a couple of days. Interested in Milsim, but never done RP? Join our Milsim server, we'll get you introduced. Interested in RP, but never done Milsim? Join our RP server, I'm sure someone will direct you to our Milsim server.

Interested in joining?

Go to our forums: http://ominous-roleplay.enjin.com/

Or connect to our Teamspeak: http://tscan3.vilayer.com:10012

Come join the Teamspeak today! No Application required! Join the Teamspeak, and get your tags, download the mods, and join the server!

Guess what, guys? We just put up our Invade & Annex server. No mods required, just join our Teamspeak so you can communicate with us, and join the server. Have some fun flying around in jets, helicopters, and driving around tanks. Or man a UAV and mark targets for CAS.

Join today, get in on the action, make some friends!

Server still in development, might go down every now and then.

Check our website : http://ominous-roleplay.enjin.com/

Join our Teamspeak : http://tscan3.vilayer.com:10012

Abuse of the center tag should be a banning offence. :)

I'm simply keeping everybody up to date. Not necessarily a bump.

When can we expect your next update?

If you're legitimately interested, we're working hard everyday to develop new content. We intend to add a lot of stuff within the next week, so expect it very soon. Maybe even today or tomorrow.

We upgraded our Teamspeak, this one has more slots due to us having more people in the server daily.

New Teamspeak: tscan3.vilayer.com:10001

We've added new icons to our TeamSpeak server. Come join. #TotallyNotBumpingTheThread

• Like 1

All this bumping will be for nothing anyway. He's using vilayer as a provider so the thing will be offline most of the time.

Actually, we've been up for over a week with no problem. Constructive criticism is welcome, but if you're gonna come on the thread just to be rude, get something better to do with your life. Thanks :)

The only time I post on this thread is when I have a legitimate update. I'm not "bumping" the thread, and if you consider that bumping, then go take a look at every other thread on this forum. There's a reason I'm not banned yet.

Here's a jolly wheeze. It's called (whatever your name is) J.Rainey/James Pham thread bumping bingo.

We all try to predict what vacuous reason he manages to think up to bump update the thread before he actually does it. Winner gets the adoration of the community.

Extra credit for predicting the style of over familiar salutation used from a user no one has heard of before now to a community that doesn't give a toss. By way of example see the "Guess what guys" line in post three. For a lucky dip, try to forecast how many unnecessary exclamation marks there'll be.  

Here's the thing, I don't need to bump the thread. You're doing that for me whenever you complain.

• Like 2

Alrighty, it's been a little while. The server is doing well, we have quite a few people on the server daily, we have active devs (me being one) We have roleplay opportunities that other communities don't. We recently changed our Teamspeak from Villayer, because as mentioned before, Villayer sucks and isn't very reliable. So we switched to another provider, with the new IP - ominousgaming.ts.nfoservers.com - Just connect, talk to staff/Support to get your tags and addon info, download the mods and hop on in the server. We have great people, and we're looking for more :)