Sign in to follow this  
alleycat

For everything that is holy PLEASE turn down or MUTE the darter engine sounds.

Can we please get an option to mute engine sounds on the darter drones or have it low by default? It is ear-shattering and in multiplayer no one can use it because

1. They can not handle the pain of the sound for long

2. The engine is so loud it drowns out any VOIP comms.

Now please do not suggest to lower the ingame volume, because I do not wan to throw out all the good audio from the game just to make the darter engine quieter.

Do you developers use metrics to determine whether people actually use darters? I am sure no one uses them just beause of the ear-shattering RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Besides these drones would not even have microphones mounted because all it would record is the ear-shattering engine sound. So why can't it be muted?

• Like 8

Fourth'ed. All UAVs need muting when in the drone feed. Its ridiculous that the engine sound is broadcast over the feed.

• Like 1

Agreed, local audio feed (player position) would be best - simulate looking at a screen.

• Like 2

Why, can I hear the dam UAV anyways? I am using a Terminal.

I am not a not a little GI_Joe riding it like a cowboy.... SO it has a mic... great, I can turn off the capture in RL...

ABSOLUTELY the worst issue with vanilla equipment...Absurd.

• Like 1

I can't but I suggest could op or one of you perhaps do a video of darter sounds as is on dev branch. Showing this problem. and post in audio dev branch with a link to this tread. May yeild a fix.