gingerlikeme

Tetrahedron glitch and flashing terrain.

Hi guys,

I have been making a terrain and have now ran into 2 issues.

The gif below shows me trying to click the close button on the tetrahedron window and it doent close. On top of that if you look at the top left corner you can see my terrain flashing.

Is there a reason for this and will it be in the final version in arma?

Answers to both these issues are greatly appreciated.

https://gyazo.com/1570ad3062715ca12b61bed4b05aa980

Thanks in advance

-Harry

use the arrows keys to select close and press enter

OK will try that later. Have you got any idea about the terrain flashing. I will upload another gif showing it more

looks like what I get everytime I run bulldozer.

the wrong screen res.

I have to hit tab to click the close button then F1 to change screen res.

Have you got any idea about the terrain flashing.

I have flashing terrain about every time I start TB. But then I close TB and restart it again and flashing is disappeared.

looks like what I get everytime I run bulldozer.

the wrong screen res.

I have to hit tab to click the close button then F1 to change screen res.

Thanks for the reply i will try this later.

I have flashing terrain about every time I start TB. But then I close TB and restart it again and flashing is disappeared.

Also thanks for the reply. I will try this later. i have been watching tutorials and this really freaked my out. i will try later but i think this might not work. do you run TB in admin mode and should i start doing so?

tetrahedron it's a knowing bug and it's reportet.

Brilliant! i got paranoid when i wouldnt work i thought S**t what have i done. thanks for the reply.

do you run TB in admin mode and should i start doing so?

Yes. I start my TB as admin, because I mount my P: drive as admin. I'm not sure if you should do the same or not.

Thanks for the reply i will try this later.

Also thanks for the reply. I will try this later. i have been watching tutorials and this really freaked my out. i will try later but i think this might not work. do you run TB in admin mode and should i start doing so?

Brilliant! i got paranoid when i wouldnt work i thought S**t what have i done. thanks for the reply.

go in yourP:  A3 data_f there is a tetrahedron , copy this in your P: core folder ..

personally I woudnt bother with the tetrahedron fix....didn't work for me and bohemia know its a bug. just ok the error until its sorted.

your flashing textures are just BD starting in the wrong screen res. this really baffled me a year ago as sometimes BD started in a res that didn't flash!

just hit F1 and select your res. another thing is the fog. I have to move the slider then move it back to get a clear fogless display.

oh, and I have changed the BD config to my preferred screen res but that does fuck all so I have to go through this routine every time I run the bastard. :(