Once again there are some people who simply cannot get their heads around the rules, and despite this being explained by myself, in several posts, there's a minority of posters showing contempt for the rules, and continue to press the matter.

If you think that by complaining about receiving an infraction for arguing the rules contents despite the thread creator explaining the situation, is adding anything constructive to the thread you're sadly mistaken. Especially when you said you were not going to respond, but you did, so you have an attitude issue as well as a clear lack of respect, or understanding of the rules.

On several posts the rules were made clear, but there's still a poster who continues to question this.

There is no abuse of power, what there is from you is a lack of respect for the rules, and a lack of respect for any moderation pertaining to these rules, you complain about this being personal, but you cannot accept you've crossed the line, several times within this thread, you're clearly not learning a single thing.

• Like 4

does anyone have a copy of the namalsk mission used with exilemod or any of that? it seems to have been pulled from exilemod. any reason why?

On 18-1-2017 at 8:48 PM, tinboye said:

does anyone have a copy of the namalsk mission used with exilemod or any of that? it seems to have been pulled from exilemod. any reason why?

perhaps ask in the exile thread / forums ? ? ? ? ? ? 

i had, ended up finding things. I was more curious than anything to know what happened to the project with exile and namalsk. Why they pulled the plug, if things were broken (incomplete Map for namalsk arma 3) that kind of thing.

Hey everyone, is anyone getting a dependancy in missions if you have Namalsk loaded?

I made a mission the other day on Bystrica and when I tried loading it I was getting a missing addon "NS_A2" or something like that which was connected to Namalsk Map. I'm not sure if Namalsk assets are available in the editor and I accidentally used them or if the map itself does put dependencies in missions.

Also any plans to upload this map to the workshop, it is literally the only map in our modset that isn't on the workshop.

5 minutes ago, rekkless said:

Hey everyone, is anyone getting a dependancy in missions if you have Namalsk loaded?

I made a mission the other day on Bystrica and when I tried loading it I was getting a missing addon "NS_A2" or something like that which was connected to Namalsk Map. I'm not sure if Namalsk assets are available in the editor and I accidentally used them or if the map itself does put dependencies in missions.

Also any plans to upload this map to the workshop, it is literally the only map in our modset that isn't on the workshop.

Map does leave a dependency if you have loaded in your mission, even without the need of use any of the map assets.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Jimmakos said:

Map does leave a dependency if you have loaded in your mission, even without the need of use any of the map assets.

Ok good to know, at least I know I'm not imagining things.

Any chance on getting an update to remove the dependencies lappihuan?

3 hours ago, pvt. partz said:

No harm in reporting bugs, but you can now remove things like these yourself with the recently added "Hide Terrain Objects module". :rthumb:

• Like 2

107410_2017123018440567uig.jpg

NAC Agents get under crossfire while investigating strange activities at the sebjan mine

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 30/12/2017 at 8:02 PM, lappihuan said:

107410_2017123018440567uig.jpg

NAC Agents get under crossfire while investigating strange activities at the sebjan mine

Does this mean Namalsk Crisis campaign for A3?

the campaign is way out of scope for my current arma motivation, but i have many fixes for the terrain and structures + some small goodies kindly donated from @kiory

i need to find time and motivation to wrap it all up and release it tho. but i'm also waiting on @CUP to release @Uro's snow weather integration.

• Like 13

Does anyone know of any A3 coop missions for Namalsk that will work on a dedicated server? A link or two would be appreciated :thanx:

On 7/12/2018 at 3:29 PM, jgaz-uk said:

Seems to be a no for that. So I made a quick mission myself now on Steam. just a quck CQB mission if you have the addons for it.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?edit=true&id=1439332781

You'll need to be logged in to Steam to access.

Will give it a look @jgaz-uk

Amazing work, thank you for this. Will this map be uploaded to the Steam Workshop at some point? There are a number of re-uploads there and I'm sure a lot of people and units would appreciate it.

I was getting my ass handed to me last night when a tank showed and knocked over some walls. I've seen the explanation for this somewhere but can't remember so here a SS. They just sorta roll over on their ends.

xMCysMc.jpg

BTW, you can find Rydygiers' mission "Pilgrimage" ported to Namalsk in my sig, in  case you missed it.