Sign in to follow this  
mrwhitby

BattleEye blocking UTVideo Codec for DXTory

Evening gents,

So recently, my ArmA's battle-eye has started to block UTVideo codec for DXTory. Is there known work-around for this? 

07/03/2016 03:43:25 - Blocked loading of file 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\utv_vcm.dll' Is the error Battleye is throwing out. 

Hello,

thank you for your feedback. 

First of all please try to update your Battleye to make sure you are running the latest version. Once you've done this, please try to go through steps suggested on Battleye FAQ page http://www.battleye.com/support/faq/

Should none of that help please let me know.

Thank you

Hello,

thank you for your feedback. 

First of all please try to update your Battleye to make sure you are running the latest version. Once you've done this, please try to go through steps suggested on Battleye FAQ page http://www.battleye.com/support/faq/

Should none of that help please let me know.

Thank you

Doesn't look like it has fixed it, What info can I send your way to help diagnose this? 

Doesn't look like it has fixed it, What info can I send your way to help diagnose this? 

I'm also having this issue - any word if BattlEye will allow this codec in the future?

Hi,

Have you solved this issue with BE blocking video codecs when recording?  I have the same thing and cant find the solution.

ty

wish you good luck...

asked BattlEye Support few months ago to unblock/support EVGA PrecisionX 16 On Screen Display

guess what it still get's blocked :glare:

BE Support did message me back right away, but it was not much help :) They didn't respond to my mail answering them back doh. But i don't know how, now i can record 64bit Argo too. The only thing that changed on my system was a win10 update and i reinstalled k-lite codec pack (I uninstalled k-lite like a week ago, and installed it back after win update).