5 hours ago, Ghostworrior said:

I just spotted a small error. I don’t know if it’s just the skin or config as well... The ECR has Bk27 Barrels painted but it shouldn’t have the Gun since it’s an ECR.

Yeah so it's probably an error with the skin, can you please point out which ECR has this problem?

4 hours ago, GamerOnkel said:

Will the maps in the cockpit later get a proper function?

Maybe

@Pinza I only checked the German version. I could be others as well. Keep your good work coming. And if you want I could play with the config a bit and add the missing weapons to german airframes (those who are included in firewills aws pack at least). I would gladly provide the result to you if you wish.

• Thanks 1

On 11/15/2019 at 10:58 AM, pinaz93 said:

Guys I want your opinion on this:

-What if the afterburner is automatically activated when the engines are at 100% (and of course deactivated when you decrease trust)? Can it be a nice idea? 

That would be great, since it has the annoying habit of automatically activating while landing. Also happens on your Fullback.

Unless I'm pressing a button that activates it.

Edit: I am

1 hour ago, BonSie said:

That would be great, since it has the annoying habit of automatically activating while landing. Also happens on your Fullback.

Unless I'm pressing a button that activates it.

Edit: I am

The afterburner is using the "user action 20" key, you can configure it in the controls options, maybe you are using it for something else as well! However I was thinking about putting it automatically by default, but it can go back on manual optionally.

25 minutes ago, pinaz93 said:

The afterburner is using the "user action 20" key, you can configure it in the controls options, maybe you are using it for something else as well! However I was thinking about putting it automatically by default, but it can go back on manual optionally.

Yeah, I somehow binded that to the Z key for some reason.

I think it would be good to fix the Hand on Throttle and the Hand on Flightstick in Cockpit. Is it possible to fix it?

Could this have a " auto-lock" function? Sometimes very high speeds and very short times up close makes it impossible to aim and do all things needed.

thank you.

• Like 1

@pinaz93 is this mod still be worked on or not?

if it is i have a few questions/requests

let the pilot toggle on and off the TGP laser.

perhaps full AWS function to save load outs and have the map for it?

for some reason when i use a vehicle spawner to make vanilla maps more fun the GR4 isn’t there only the icr&ecr

i love this plane and this mods awesome so thank you 🙂