some issues i found so far:

-wso can't stabelize target's camera 
-pilot can't steer the plane with mouse while in pilot's camera. only with W,A,S,D or maybe joystick
-weapon pylons for the middle section are mirrored in the wrong direction (should be top to bottom, not left to right)
-weapon pylons can't be configured nor rearmed (only repaired/refueled) during mission.
-weapon pylons should be capable of loading GBU 24 and GBU 54 as well
-and the pylons could be made ace-compatible so you can configure them during mission via ace-interaction.

(https://ace3mod.com/wiki/framework/pylons-framework.html)

Additionally, the RHS PIP cockpit mirror seems to show something inside the plane. The LHS mirror seems to work correctly, though.

Huge fan of the tornado so thanks for bringing us this mod!

Hey. We took it to our Beta repository of TTT, we found so far it is not compatible with Zeus. Any Chance to fix it ?
Mostly great work sir. Keep working on it pls.

After a long time I started to update the cockpit of the Tornado. This pics are still WIP but they give an idea of what I'm doing:

Pilot:

p0URoex.jpg

FrqAYqi.jpg

WSO:

pGYzyGW.jpg

XEBiLDg.jpg

As I said these are still WIP pictures, especially for the WSO cockpit.

• Like 14

Looks awesome man!

I love this plane, but it's way more immersive with a good cockpit :D.
If you need help with the basic textures (not the gauges etc) I might be able to spare a few hours and let substance painter do some magic.

Here I'm again Pinaz! for another complain of cuz (kinda suggestion i think), just please don't mad at me:).

Along the way after pointing out the fuel tank placement on your EF Typhoon(thanks for the consideration btw, now i can't wait for the next EF Typhoon update:D), may i also inform you one particular external error on your Panavia Tornado please?

I want to point out that the Litening pod should be at the side one of three lines of underbelly pylon, not the middle one. As i guess this is suppose to be GR4 of IDS variant (of cuz it has a integrated cannon), the above scheme should be the right one.

Here is the pic to show you-gZTEOSv.png

In reality, the Litening should be in the place of where these Mavericks are in this image, not in to middle one like you see here.

Thank you for all the work done bud. I believe this might not be that hard for you. Just want the capability to put the Litening at those please (right and left side, of the front row). Please do consider the change if you get the time Pinaz🙂

As for reference, you can find the ids tornado photos online 🙂

Much much happy to have these mods,

Bukain.

On 11/4/2019 at 6:42 PM, KokaKolaA3 said:

Looks awesome man!

I love this plane, but it's way more immersive with a good cockpit :D.
If you need help with the basic textures (not the gauges etc) I might be able to spare a few hours and let substance painter do some magic.

Any kind of help will be more than appreciated!

23 hours ago, Bukain said:

I want to point out that the Litening pod should be at the side one of three lines of underbelly pylon, not the middle one. As i guess this is suppose to be GR4 of IDS variant (of cuz it has a integrated cannon), the above scheme should be the right one.

Here is the pic to show you-gZTEOSv.png

In reality, the Litening should be in the place of where these Mavericks are in this image, not in to middle one like you see here.

Thank you for all the work done bud. I believe this might not be that hard for you. Just want the capability to put the Litening at those please (right and left side, of the front row). Please do consider the change if you get the time Pinaz🙂

As for reference, you can find the ids tornado photos online 🙂

Much much happy to have these mods,

Bukain.

I will do it of course! If you have more information about the loadouts and where the weapons are supposed to be loaded feel free to post them!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Last WIP pics from the Tornado update:

-These should be the release version of the cockpit, more work will be done in the future, but this will be the upgrade 1:

Eu3PZ46.jpg

sLQ7OW0.jpg

HYZp6jB.jpg

vi1KvOR.jpg

-Also in this update I will add the ECR (Electric Combat / Reconnaissance) version of the Tornado, without cannon, but with the electronic warfare suite from Firewill's EA-18G (able to create fake target planes to confuse enemy radars).

5IL9pkg.jpg

k5aXcfL.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

It's time also for a jump back in history, the Tornados from the Cold war era are here:

6rsGtU8.jpg

VaQIeX7.jpg

pQfvtZG.jpg

• Like 6

Will be also time to intercept some russian bombers!

ADV variant (the model can have some errors, especially regarding  to the pylons under the belly, I tried my best to get it as similar as possible to the real Tornado ADV) :

It will carry 4x AIM-9 and 4x AIM-120

64GLTMO.jpg

NE07Sel.jpg

IUGH5r6.jpg

yHPCyWu.jpg

• Like 7

Nice work I am really looking forward to that. My groups pilots may have discovered a strange bug with the Tornado regarding Laser guided munitions. I will check back with them later this week and see if we can get an bug report out or find the issue our self.

One last question I get annoyed by from our pilots will you implement a new HUD or is that out of your current plans?
Thanks again for your ongoing work on this project.

Edited by Ghostworrior
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/11/2019 at 9:30 PM, pinaz93 said:

Will be also time to intercept some russian bombers!

ADV variant (the model can have some errors, especially regarding  to the pylons under the belly, I tried my best to get it as similar as possible to the real Tornado ADV) :

It will carry 4x AIM-9 and 4x AIM-120

Are you going to do the adv in just grey as per the raf f3 variant ?

Edited by Dedmen
Removed images. Rule 14
  • Like 2

And as you asked about ordance for the PA200. I could provide some rough information for German Versions.

Introduction 
Mk82 LDGPB & Mk82 AIR/SE HDGPB
Mk83 LDGPB & Mk83 AIR HDGPB
Mk84 LDGPB

After ASSTA 1
AGM88B HARM III & HARM 0 Block IV/V
AN/AAQ28 Lightening II & GBU24A/B Paveway III
AS.34 Komoran II

After ASSTA 2
AGM88B HARM III PNU(Precise Navigation Update)
KEPD 350 Taurus
GBU38 JDAM

After ASSTA 3 (from here one IDS and ECR can perform each others role)
GBU54 LJDAM
GBU48 LJDAM

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/12/2019 at 10:56 AM, Ghostworrior said:

Nice work I am really looking forward to that. My groups pilots may have discovered a strange bug with the Tornado regarding Laser guided munitions. I will check back with them later this week and see if we can get an bug report out or find the issue our self.

One last question I get annoyed by from our pilots will you implement a new HUD or is that out of your current plans?
Thanks again for your ongoing work on this project.

Let me know if you have more informations about this problem, in this update I will change the current HUD with the one of the Gryffon. I'm stuck to vanilla HUDs as I have no idea on how to create a new one.

On 11/12/2019 at 4:27 PM, GamerOnkel said:

do the navy version too?

The navy version is not in the plans at the moment as I don't have any anti ship missile to use.

On 11/12/2019 at 6:56 PM, sentryuk said:

Are you going to do the adv in just grey as per the raf f3 variant ?

Like this one? 😄

oABoe8W.jpg

Pqz7Nzl.jpg

PkDILf9.jpg

boMpDZj.jpg

20 hours ago, Ghostworrior said:

And as you asked about ordance for the PA200. I could provide some rough information for German Versions.

Introduction 
Mk82 LDGPB & Mk82 AIR/SE HDGPB
Mk83 LDGPB & Mk83 AIR HDGPB
Mk84 LDGPB

After ASSTA 1
AGM88B HARM III & HARM 0 Block IV/V
AN/AAQ28 Lightening II & GBU24A/B Paveway III
AS.34 Komoran II

After ASSTA 2
AGM88B HARM III PNU(Precise Navigation Update)
KEPD 350 Taurus
GBU38 JDAM

After ASSTA 3 (from here one IDS and ECR can perform each others role)
GBU54 LJDAM
GBU48 LJDAM

Thank you very much for the informations!

• Like 2

I think this is the last WIP post before the actual update, let's get the things together:

These are so far the planes that are going to be included in the next update, apart from the new versions (ECR and ADV) you will have of course the cockpit update, note that the gauges are not animated at the moment, I will probably do it later on, but anyway it looks much better than before, especially at night.

H2vVM4P.jpg

ITALY (IDS cold war era, IDS desert storm, IDS, ADV ECR)

7Tebi4X.jpg

TAJ6VAn.jpg

UK (GR4 cold war era, GR4 desert storm, GR4, ADV)

CUfUGto.jpg

GVpIcyr.jpg

GERMANY (IDS cold war era, IDS, ECR)

S0DAGWP.jpg

Hj1RNV9.jpg

GENERIC SKINS (ECR, ADV, IDS)

FErPPjS.jpg

jccW2r1.jpg

ISC9ooH.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Guys I want your opinion on this:

-What if the afterburner is automatically activated when the engines are at 100% (and of course deactivated when you decrease trust)? Can it be a nice idea? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I think both of tete's fa-18 and su35 work the same way,  if i remember it correctly (tell me I'm wrong).

I don't know:/ I'd say "as you wish" or maybe wait for others ideas. Both ideas of auto activating and the like of Firewill's jets are good, and we all have experience with them. Your mod is already great for me, so adding another extra feature wouldn't be a lost imho 

🙂

And thx for the update, you done some nice job right there! Like interceptors even have their own pylon placement, similar to the one we have in real life;)

• Thanks 1

I just spotted a small error. I don’t know if it’s just the skin or config as well... The ECR has Bk27 Barrels painted but it shouldn’t have the Gun since it’s an ECR.