I still cant fix the problem with the GPS bombing can anyone else confirm?

Are you using it in the right way? With the correct weapons?

1- you have to select the targets position on the map (max 5)

2- designate the target you want to attack

3- fire

Yes just like that, and I do it the exact same way with the eurofighter and it works fine.

Can you tell me the weapons that you have tried? So I can try in the same situation

Congratulation on this release  :)

I've just downloaded the file and I will recheck it against my test report.

Did that have any use to you? 

off the top of my head, the GBU with the "pointy" nose.

Cant check at the moment on the way to work.

Tonight when I get back I can give a better answer.

Just been testing this for use on our server - did Spot some errors.

14:05:02 [XEH]: Tornado_AWS_BASE does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @AWS_Tornado
14:05:02 [XEH]: TornadoMRV_AWS_AAF_AA does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @AWS_Tornado
14:50:41 [ACE] (frag) WARNING: Ammo class FIR_AGM65D lacks proper explosive properties definitions for frag!

14:32:01 Sound: Error: Invalid/unsupported sample format: tornado_aws\data\sound\flaps.wss

14:33:02 Sound: Error: File: tornado_aws\data\sound\locked_3.wss not found !!!

Also very strange "Wee-woo-wee-woo" warble noise on the Engine loop in 3rd person.... very noticable... 

Possible the following are from one of your dependencies, but worth you knowing....
14:05:02 [XEH]: FIR_ECM_Dummy_Base does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @FIR_AWS
14:05:02 [XEH]: aces_ejection_seat does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @FIR_AWS

I also tried to place RAF aircraft down in Zeus, but only 1 Type is available - one of the Italian units I think. Could that be tweaked to allow placement of all types ?

SJ

i saw a visual supersonic effect (fogcloud behind aircraft). do you plan to add audio effect, as well (supersonic bang)?

with eurofighter it works just fine, but with the tornado only fogs happen, no supersonic boom (audio)

in controvers the afterburner of the eurofighter has no sound, while the afterburner of the tornado has it.

for some reason when I press on the mini map that pops up where i want to drop bombs and then I press "SEL" i think or the one that selects the position the bomb wont hit the location for some reason, Im doing it the same way with the eurofighter and it works fine.

to me the "advanced targeting system" works same the way with both planes. first designate(DGN) the target. then select(SEL) the target. once this is done, the target is saved to your "fcs"(firecontrolsystem). you select either gbu 38 or gbu 39 as your weapon.(by the way i have to say the gbu 39's pathway should be longer than the one of the gbu38, for it has got "wings").

there is no diamond lock nor any other lock. you've got to know where the targetlocation is, and you've got to line it up with your crosshair in your hud, that estimates where your bomb will land. release the bomb.

i've managed to precisely drop a bomb of that kind, from over 20km away from the target (with high speed and at high altitude).

with eurofighter it works just fine, but with the tornado only fogs happen, no supersonic boom (audio)

in controvers the afterburner of the eurofighter has no sound, while the afterburner of the tornado has it.

to me the "advanced targeting system" works same the way with both planes. first designate(DGN) the target. then select(SEL) the target. once this is done, the target is saved to your "fcs"(firecontrolsystem). you select either gbu 38 or gbu 39 as your weapon.(by the way i have to say the gbu 39's pathway should be longer than the one of the gbu38, for it has got "wings").

there is no diamond lock nor any other lock. you've got to know where the targetlocation is, and you've got to line it up with your crosshair in your hud, that estimates where your bomb will land. release the bomb.

i've managed to precisely drop a bomb of that kind, from over 20km away from the target (with high speed and at high altitude).

Just been testing this for use on our server - did Spot some errors.

14:05:02 [XEH]: Tornado_AWS_BASE does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @AWS_Tornado
14:05:02 [XEH]: TornadoMRV_AWS_AAF_AA does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @AWS_Tornado
14:50:41 [ACE] (frag) WARNING: Ammo class FIR_AGM65D lacks proper explosive properties definitions for frag!

14:32:01 Sound: Error: Invalid/unsupported sample format: tornado_aws\data\sound\flaps.wss

Also very strange "Wee-woo-wee-woo" warble noise on the Engine loop in 3rd person.... very noticable... 

Possible the following are from one of your dependencies, but worth you knowing....

14:05:02 [XEH]: FIR_ECM_Dummy_Base does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @FIR_AWS
14:05:02 [XEH]: aces_ejection_seat does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @FIR_AWS
I also tried to place RAF aircraft down in Zeus, but only 1 Type is available - one of the Italian units I think. Could that be tweaked to allow placement of all types ?

SJ

Thank you both for the informations, i will take a look asap for these problems!

• Like 1

suggestions:

-implement an ejection seat with an automatic parachute (like firewill did)
-tweak the sound of the 27mm gun, for the sound is good, but there is an echo in it, that ruins it.
-implement a gun camera, like firewill did with his f-15. it's a pilot's camera that can't be rotated. it's fixed in its position and has the same point of view of the plane's gun.
 there is already a camera implemented in your plane for the pilot's seat, only thing you have to do, is to alter its position and make it static.

Should these script be running on the server all the time the planes are available even if they are not in use?

[""Tornado_AWS\scripts\wings_sweep.sqf"",""Tornado_AWS\scripts\wings_sweep.sqf"",true,17],[""Tornado_AWS\sqs\init.sqf"",""Tornado_AWS\sqs\init.sqf"",true,54],[""Tornado_AWS\sqs\FX_SonicBoom.sqf"",""Tornado_AWS\sqs\FX_SonicBoom.sqf"",true,39],[""Tornado_AWS\scripts\wings_sweep.sqf"",""Tornado_AWS\scripts\wings_sweep.sqf"",true,17],[""Tornado_AWS\sqs\init.sqf"",""Tornado_AWS\sqs\init.sqf"",true,54],[""Tornado_AWS\sqs\FX_SonicBoom.sqf"",""Tornado_AWS\sqs\FX_SonicBoom.sqf"",true,39],

if is possible can we have it on the steam workshop? because it's just easier  :)

Yes all' my addons are going to be moved to the workshop in the near future!

3 hours ago, pinaz93 said:

Yes all' my addons are going to be moved to the workshop in the near future!

thank you and keep up the good work 

• Like 1

Hi @Pinaz31 and Community.
First at all, awesome Mods and i have to say excellent work  ! Thx for it.
I´m from germany and i love the Tornado it self. I have one or two questions. Do you know something about kazmatt1 ´s  @RealSoundmod  ?  Do u think its possible to implement it to the jet ? Found it on Youtube with

Tornado GR4 ArmA3 @RealSound but not downloadeble .  Would be awesome.  Next one is about the cockpit. I know its a placeholder and its okay for now. Can u say something about the new one how it will be looking and  round about when its able to implement ?
Next one is about the Weaponsetups. Is there a possibillity to implement  the original Setups like here Original Setups. ? Next ia about Airrefueling. Is it allready possible with just the mod or do i need a seperate mod for airrefuel ? Sry if somebody asked before i havent seen then. Last but not least, can I help you anyway with this mod ?  Im not a modder just mission builder and pilot in Arma 3 but i love this jet and i want to help anyway. Feel free to add me on steam and pn me here for name or answer the post.
Again thx for the great work ! pls continue and hold on. Greets from germany.

Hi @Pinaz31 and Community.
First at all, awesome Mods and i have to say excellent work  ! Thx for it.
I´m from germany and i love the Tornado it self. I have one or two questions. Do you know something about kazmatt1 ´s  @RealSoundmod  ?  Do u think its possible to implement it to the jet ? Found it on Youtube with
Tornado GR4 ArmA3 @RealSound but not downloadeble .  Would be awesome.  Next one is about the cockpit. I know its a placeholder and its okay for now. Can u say something about the new one how it will be looking and  round about when its able to implement ?
Next one is about the Weaponsetups. Is there a possibillity to implement  the original Setups like here Original Setups. ? Next ia about Airrefueling. Is it allready possible with just the mod or do i need a seperate mod for airrefuel ? Sry if somebody asked before i havent seen then. Last but not least, can I help you anyway with this mod ?  Im not a modder just mission builder and pilot in Arma 3 but i love this jet and i want to help anyway. Feel free to add me on steam and pn me here for name or answer the post.
Again thx for the great work ! pls continue and hold on. Greets from germany.

1- never seen that mod, I Will take a look if It is possible to do something

2- Probably the cockpit work Will be similar ti the One I've done in my Eurofighter, however nothing is planned for now

3- The plane can be refueled by the KC-130 from Sabre[dust], and It Will work with the KC-737 that I'm working on, you can see It in the mod discussion section!

4- Any help with testing Will be usefull for the future updates!

Thx for the fast answer. Continue your great work and if u have something new to test, tell me where and how and how i can give some constructive feedbacks.

• Like 1

@pinaz93 Whats about your work on this Plane ?  Maybe you can contact @Firewill to make this Stuff Final ?  It would be so great guys. 

@ghostrider4515  it should work with the Jets. I´ll test it.

Edit: Works fine with JET DLC.   But still problems by taxing on ground :/    Cockpit nearly not present usw. Hope it will become final .

Are there any plans to upload this plane to the workshop? If not, may I request permission to upload it and give credit to the creator?

Yeah you can't just go about uploading other people's work to the workshop.  Sorry.

• Like 2

@hcpookie , are u allowed to work on the Tornado as well like the EF2000 from penaz ? Greets from Germany

To be clear, I built the EF2000 model.  Pinaz made a variation of it with my permission.  The Tornado model was ported from A2 where we were originally given permission to modify it to extend the mod's lifecycle. If only I had more time to port more mods into A3 lol

• Like 1