Roofie showed me this was coming along... Looks great... especially like the Pink Gulf war scheme...  :-)

• Like 2

It's time for ship hunting!

30xgz6g.jpg

4t3fye.jpg

2h33sdu.jpg

ml1ly9.jpg

• Like 10

Very nice as always. Keep up the good work  :D

• Like 1

Another little step today:

20160430125852_1_zpswlgpsthp.jpg

20160430125906_1_zpsbgmod4li.jpg

20160430125926_1_zpsexqocbdd.jpg

• Like 6

It would be awesome if you added the RSAF camo :)

here is a few samples :D

25_6.jpg

ef-2000-typhoon-1001-rsaf-jp-882.jpg

2182834.jpg

72138.jpg

and this is the Insigna:

600px-Roundel_of_the_Royal_Saudi_Air_For

and this is the gray one:

600px-Roundel_of_the_Royal_Saudi_Air_For

I couldn't find any Sqn emblems for the Saudi Tornadoes, sorry :( .

NOTE: Arabic is being written from Right to Left, so please don't opposite it xD.

This looks great, glad to see the old Bundeswehr Tornado has new life. Looking forward to release!

Hi guys,

I've finally ended the final school exams, so now I have the time that I need (the evening) to work on my projects! Sadly my video card was going to die during my study period, but today, in my first free day, I wanted to re-test it, and after some research on the internet could be a simply corrupt drivers problem (yellow/white screen freeze, artifacts)... I'll do some tests to verify it works well, but in any case I'll be back in the Arma 3 modding very soon (in some hours in the best case, a couple of weeks in the worst case becouse if I will change the video card I will wait for the customs AMD RX-480)!

See you soon ;)

Pinaz

• Like 7

How is this mod coming along? I can't wait to fly this. :)

It needs the destruct model :) but my video card is dead so the works are suspended again :(

• Like 1

I was thinking maybe as you're doing this tornado in gulf war camo you could do a gulf war pack with planes from different nations such as:
United States
United Kingdom
France
Canada

with planes such as the
F-15

F-14

F-117 Night Hawk
Hawker-Siddely Buccaneer
GR4 Jaguar
VC-10

Handley Page Victor Tanker

Arma 3 would be the best game ever if it had them planes in it.

I was thinking maybe as you're doing this tornado in gulf war camo you could do a gulf war pack with planes from different nations such as:

United States

United Kingdom

France

Canada

with planes such as the

F-15

F-14

F-117 Night Hawk

Hawker-Siddely Buccaneer

GR4 Jaguar

VC-10

Handley Page Victor Tanker

Arma 3 would be the best game ever if it had them planes in it.

there are  F15S & F14 mods already out buddy put the list sounds interesting

• Like 1

Yeah I think if you add one of every plane that has ever flown this mod would be the shiznit!  :p

• Like 1

There was a Victor mod for Arma 2 armed assault would it be easy to just port that over and re-texture it?

Looking Awesome Man. Having worked with Tornados for work experience, this addon really excites me :) .

Any chance of adding an RAF 41 Squadron skin as pictured below?:

RAF-Tornado-GR4-41-Sqn-Special-435x.jpg

• Like 1

Looking Awesome Man. Having worked with Tornados for work experience, this addon really excites me :) .

Any chance of adding an RAF 41 Squadron skin as pictured below?:

RAF-Tornado-GR4-41-Sqn-Special-435x.jpg

First of all I will try to get the plane released, and then I will add more skins to the various factions :)

There was a Victor mod for Arma 2 armed assault would it be easy to just port that over and re-texture it?

Nerver ported something from an older game so I don't know!

However I'm still alive and working on my projects, the Tornado now have its wreck model thanks to Flanders25!

Now a couple of screenshots:

2i263qc.jpg

1262v5s.jpg

In these pics you can see a Tornado-MR (Multi Role), this is the result of the MRUP (Multi role upgrade programme) and it is used mainly in exported aircrafts... The main differences from the normal Tornado is a little upgraded fuel capacity, new radar and weapons system to make the Tornado able to engage air targets, this make it a good platform to launch long range AA missiles and then fly away really fast...

This must not be confused with the tornado ADV that is a version only for the  air defense.

This version will be used by the Altis Armed Forces in 2035.

This will obviously have a loadout menu with different weapons options! 

1oppit.jpg

1z4kb2r.jpg

5006fn.jpg

xqgk2g.jpg

2sbtvsz.jpg

• Like 4

ADV looks good gg m8

It is not the ADV mate ahah

• Like 1

its as close to the adv as youll get with the model  ;)  :rolleyes:

thw loadout looks good looking forward to testing it out

• Like 1

In these pics you can see a Tornado-MR (Multi Role), this is the result of the MRUP (Multi role upgrade programme) and it is used mainly in exported aircrafts... The main differences from the normal Tornado is a little upgraded fuel capacity, new radar and weapons system to make the Tornado able to engage air targets, this make it a good platform to launch long range AA missiles and then fly away really fast...

This must not be confused with the tornado ADV that is a version only for the  air defense.

This version will be used by the Altis Armed Forces in 2035.

This will obviously have a loadout menu with different weapons options! 

So it's like a hypothetical Super Tornado which combines all the capabilities and good features of the Tornado IDS, ADV, and ECR into one variant.  In that case, I can take a crack at what such a variant might include:

• The stretched airframe with longer engine afterburner nozzles (better high altitude performance), more fuel capacity, and an inflight refueling probe from the ADV F3 variant
  • The uprated RB199 Mk 105 engines (the most powerful variant available) of the Luftwaffe ECR variant
  • An internal IR sensor with at least equal capability to the Tornado Infra-Red Reconnaissance System (TIRRS) low-altitude IR Sensor on the IDS GR4A variant (ideally it would be much more capable, as a general-purpose all-altitude IR sensor/laser target designator like those fitted to modern reconnaissance/targeting pods)-this eliminates the need to carry such a pod externally
  • The 2-cannon armament of most IDS variants (this might be difficult to incorporate along with the refueling probe, electronic sensors, or IR sensors (historically they each replaced one cannon), but with some rearranging and more modern, smaller sensors it should be possible to include all of this on the same airframe)
  • An upgraded avionics suite which would ideally contain an AESA radar to fit the large ADV radome, built-in ECM abilities equal to those on the Cerberus and Sky Shadow-2 ECM pods (this again eliminates the need to carry one of those pods externally), and electronic sensor abilities equal to those on the Luftwaffe ECR variant (the last 2 abilities could simply be included as different modes on the AESA radar)
  • The ability to mount AS 37/AJ 168 Martel, AIM-132 ASRAAM, and IRIS-T missiles, along with all other ordnance that was carried by any Tornado variant-the former were planned to be integrated on TSR-2, but not Tornado IDS despite it having a similar role and being well-suited to carry the missile (not to mention the successor to the Blackburn Buccaneer, which did carry them).  The Martel variants, though old, still provide abilities that even the modern ALARM or Brimstone cannot (mostly in range, IR sensor, and warhead size).
  • The ability to carry the BOZ-EC countermeasures pod as an upgrade to the Saab Bofors BOZ-101/102/107 chaff/flare pods- it adds a missile approach warning (MAW) system, a more modern countermeasures dispensing system, and a defensive aids controller to the older pods' design.

Does that describe the Tornado-MR accurately?  (well, except for the 2nd cannon, ASRAAM/IRIS-T compatibility, BOZ-EC pod, and internal ECM abilities- the model still shows 1 cannon, an older AIM-9L/M, and the older BOZ and Sky Shadow-2 pods being carried)

So it's like a hypothetical Super Tornado which combines all the capabilities and good features of the Tornado IDS, ADV, and ECR into one variant.  In that case, I can take a crack at what such a variant might include:

• The stretched airframe with longer engine afterburner nozzles (better high altitude performance), more fuel capacity, and an inflight refueling probe from the ADV F3 variant
  • The uprated RB199 Mk 105 engines (the most powerful variant available) of the Luftwaffe ECR variant
  • An internal IR sensor with at least equal capability to the Tornado Infra-Red Reconnaissance System (TIRRS) low-altitude IR Sensor on the IDS GR4A variant (ideally it would be much more capable, as a general-purpose all-altitude IR sensor/laser target designator like those fitted to modern reconnaissance/targeting pods)-this eliminates the need to carry such a pod externally
  • The 2-cannon armament of most IDS variants (this might be difficult to incorporate along with the refueling probe, electronic sensors, or IR sensors (historically they each replaced one cannon), but with some rearranging and more modern, smaller sensors it should be possible to include all of this on the same airframe)
  • An upgraded avionics suite which would ideally contain an AESA radar to fit the large ADV radome, built-in ECM abilities equal to those on the Cerberus and Sky Shadow-2 ECM pods (this again eliminates the need to carry one of those pods externally), and electronic sensor abilities equal to those on the Luftwaffe ECR variant (the last 2 abilities could simply be included as different modes on the AESA radar)
  • The ability to mount AS 37/AJ 168 Martel, AIM-132 ASRAAM, and IRIS-T missiles, along with all other ordnance that was carried by any Tornado variant-the former were planned to be integrated on TSR-2, but not Tornado IDS despite it having a similar role and being well-suited to carry the missile (not to mention the successor to the Blackburn Buccaneer, which did carry them).  The Martel variants, though old, still provide abilities that even the modern ALARM or Brimstone cannot (mostly in range, IR sensor, and warhead size).
  • The ability to carry the BOZ-EC countermeasures pod as an upgrade to the Saab Bofors BOZ-101/102/107 chaff/flare pods- it adds a missile approach warning (MAW) system, a more modern countermeasures dispensing system, and a defensive aids controller to the older pods' design.

Does that describe the Tornado-MR accurately?  (well, except for the 2nd cannon, ASRAAM/IRIS-T compatibility, BOZ-EC pod, and internal ECM abilities- the model still shows 1 cannon, an older AIM-9L/M, and the older BOZ and Sky Shadow-2 pods being carried)

I'm not a good modeller, that's why I'm making a fictional new version instead of the ADV, so no slim fuselage for now!

The second cannon is possible, and the internal ecm too! but we will see!

For now I've another concept for the Tornado-MR focused on a different engine:

2ai22jc.jpg

2mnod8x.jpg

Normal Tornado engine

2m41tet.jpg

vzzed4.jpg

New Tornado MR engine

2m6oivd.jpg

ri5k08.jpg

• Like 3