PANAVIA TORNADO AWS

Ok guys this is what I was talking about on the Eurofighter thread, after a request from an user and after I have recived the sources files of Bundeswehr Tornado from Diavid (plane originally made by Dezkit/Ivory Aircrafts) I have started the works on the Tornado...

What I'm doing or I have planned to do:

-Automatic wings sweep (can be disabled) DONE
-laser targeting for the WSO DONE
-more hardpoints under the fuselage (the original one only have 3) DONE
-AWS integration DONE
-Textures DONE
-Aerial Refueling DONE
-Loadout Menu DONE
-Maybe john spartan and saul afterburner DONE
-Better cockpit
-Triple Racks DONE
-Import weapons from the Eurofighter DONE

BETA RELEASE

What's inside?

TORNADO IDS/GR.4 with various loadouts and textures (UK, Italy, Germany and desert storm livery for Italy and UK)

TORNADO MR (Multi role variant upgrade) with various loadout and textures (UK test, Italy test, Germany test, AAF)

V0.2 mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xof5jv5cdjjocjm/Tornado_Beta_02.zip

V0.2 Armaholic:

Changelog: 

beta 02

-added all planes to zeus

-Fixed one error in rpt

4t3fye.jpg30xgz6g.jpgi3ywxj.jpgt9v4eh.jpg
20160430125852_1_zpswlgpsthp.jpg

The cockpit is a placeholder, the original one didn't have anything than black mfds and black circles. Because I have never made mfds and gauges for now I have made a placeholder texture, It don't have any fuction, it's only for aesthetics!

20p8qr8.jpg

some other people proprieties were found in the model and scripts and it's unclear if dezkit have the permissions to include these things, I have to thanks the people who give me the informations to find out this problem before was too late ;)
Right now I'm trying to figure out what have to be deleted or replaced, and I'm getting in contact with people that made works on this Tornado model on OFP (the model can be dated to 2007 or even older times and made by a guy called ColorChanger!).
I have successfully contacted PanzerGranadier3 for now, a guy that in 2007 update the original Tornado after ColorChanger disappeared, and he give me the permission to use what he have...

Now I'm trying to solve the remaning problems with copyrights to have a "legit" plane, and then I will go ahead with the works

Thanks to:
-ColorChanger (for the original model? I'm still trying to find out this guy, if someone have any informations please contact me)
-Panzergranadier3 ( the guy who made the last update for this plane in OFP, for the permission to still use it)
-Diavid and Dezkit (for the original A3 plane)
-John spartan and Saul for the Afterburner and loadout menu
-Firewill fo the Weapon pack and loadout menu
-Flanders25 for the help
-Roofie for the help
-[Dust]Sabre for the help
-Hcpookie for the weapons and other things from his open source Eurofighter

If anyone have problems with credits or copyrights please contact me directly

• Like 19

:dance1: nice, sad to see this thing get retired IRL, at least we got it in Arma 

• Like 1

Glad to see this,  I originally aimed to do a similar thing but time got the better of me. Hope all goes well for you!

• Like 1

Glad to see this,  I originally aimed to do a similar thing but time got the better of me. Hope all goes well for you!

ahah 617 already put forawrd to him hows the QE coming along

Some way to add a "AUTO FiRE" mode to this?  Add WP and pick targets-fly and it will lock-onto whatever I pick-and I can fly how ever I want,and it does not break that lock (gps-pos) even with -non-gps AGM-65?

I could pick my targets (all of them) before I enter a zone?

One lock onto one target for each AGM-65?  Flying NOE out of sight from target won`t break my lock?  For well defended zones.....

Looks awesome!

I would love to see a german Air Force Version of this Jet.

• Like 1

Looks awesome!

I would love to see a german Air Force Version of this Jet.

knowing mr pinaz here there will be plenty of good high quality textures including all nations that sport the MIGHTY FIN in their arsenal of aircraft

the placeholder textures and cockpit are looking good. I wouldn't bother much about making functional mfds till everything else is in place.

You can have a look at my sources for gauges, for some that move at least. Displaying the right value is another story : )

Hi guys sorry for the silence on these days but there are some problems:

Basically some other people proprieties were found in the model and scripts and it's unclear if dezkit have the permissions to include these things, I have to thanks the people who give me the informations to find out this problem before was too late ;)

Right now I'm trying to figure out what have to be deleted or replaced, and I'm getting in contact with people that made works on this Tornado model on OFP (the model can be dated to 2007 or even older times and made by a guy called ColorChanger!).

I have successfully contacted PanzerGranadier3 for now, a guy that in 2007 update the original Tornado after ColorChanger disappeared, and he give me the permission to use what he have...

Now I'm trying to solve the remaning problems with copyrights to have a "legit" plane, and then I will go ahead with the works :)

• Like 1

Hi guys sorry for the silence on these days but there are some problems:

Basically some other people proprieties were found in the model and scripts and it's unclear if dezkit have the permissions to include these things, I have to thanks the people who give me the informations to find out this problem before was too late ;)

Now I'm trying to solve the remaning problems with copyrights to have a "legit" plane, and then I will go ahead with the works :)

what ever we can do to help just let us know man

• Like 1

what ever we can do to help just let us know man

Thank you Roofie ;)

However guys, the ADV versions can be interesting even if not in active service? (when and if this mod will go ahead)

Replacing things works are going on:

Afterburners:

2aj7sjr.jpg

30aqqua.jpg

HUD (original TO-199 one, with green color):

2ziomdd.jpg

• Like 5

Good Work so far!

Will you add both German skins, the grey and the green camoflage?

image_original-636x480.jpg3,w=985,c=0.bild.jpg

• Like 5

Good Work so far!

Will you add both German skins, the grey and the green camoflage?

i believe that both are in the works my friend. XD

• Like 1

A new update, as you can see from the list at the first post the works are slowy going on:

Loadout menu

2qn9lqf.jpg

Triple Racks (directly from the Eurofighter):

2ai0brc.jpg

1yww8y.jpg

WSO camera 

zvu2ig.jpg

Also the removing/replacing things works seems done ;)

There's still some Phisix problems to fix...

However I'm near my last school exams, and I will have a lot less time to dedicate to Arma, so the works will slow down for some months 

• Like 8

Good luck with school stuff! When you have the time...looking great so far!

• Like 2

Good luck with school stuff! When you have the time...looking great so far!

Thank you ;)

However I have a texture list so far:

-80s camos:

Italy (6th wing)

UK (? wing)

Germany (? wing)

-Desert storm:

Italy (Desert camo, serial number MM7074, the only Italian Tornado shot down by iraqui AA defences)

UK (Desert camo, one of the shot down tornado)

-2000s (grey):

Italy (6th wing, 50th wing ECR variant)

Germany (? wing, ? wing ECR variant)

UK (? wing)

• Like 3

ill be sending you texture for all Uk shortly

Thank you ;)

However I have a texture list so far:

-80s camos:

Italy (6th wing)

UK (? wing)

Germany (? wing)

-Desert storm:

Italy (Desert camo, serial number MM7074, the only Italian Tornado shot down by iraqui AA defences)

UK (Desert camo, one of the shot down tornado)

-2000s (grey):

Italy (6th wing, 50th wing ECR variant)

Germany (? wing, ? wing ECR variant)

UK (? wing)

Looking very impressive!

Can't wait to go for a spin ;)

• Like 1

I know this is somewhat early days, but what's the sound going to be like? Are you hoping for realistic or generic jet aircraft sound?