beppe_goodoldrebel

Black Ops Weapons 80's 90's

Running and gunning!  B)

16063F798F1C515156E9EB7BD955053B4C289AE2

3C3B22C34B552A176E12A3B43B681566583F68EF

• Like 3

Can someone try the mod without Apex installed? 

I only suppose that it requires Apex , but i think all should work except M249E1 weapon sound.

Weapons data should be there regardless (even if you can't play with them), i think the only optional files you get with apex purchase are the terrain and missions. :)

Weapons data should be there regardless (even if you can't play with them), i think the only optional files you get with apex purchase are the terrain and missions. :)

Weapons configs are set with the old and new sound "system" ... Apex weapons only with the new .

Don't know ... it's worth a try just for science.

Weapons configs are set with the old and new sound "system" ... Apex weapons only with the new .

Don't know ... it's worth a try just for science.

That's just legacy stuff, the soundshaders override the old config stuff. This means that:

- if you use only the old config, that still works (although its now obsolete)

- if you use both old config and new soundshaders, soundshaders take priority, meaning only they are used and the old system is ignored (you can keep it in there and it wont cause issues most likely, most CUP weapons do this)

- if you use only the new soundshaders, there is no problem since the game would use that regardless

The Blood God will be pleased with this new instrument with which to sacrifice lesser beings with for his pleasure

And with 200 rounds on tap there will be plenty of sacrificing to go around :D

Reworkin all ar15s texture to be more "black" .
It will be my last update before holiday! 
I hope to redifine rvmat but I cant promise.

13640776_10208615947630220_6693662095015

• Like 7

Reworkin all ar15s texture to be more "black" .

It will be my last update before holiday! 

I hope to redifine rvmat but I cant promise.

https://scontent-mxp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/13640776_10208615947630220_6693662095015532821_o.jpg

Awesome! That was my only gripe with the textures, the AR-15s had a lot of variation in color and it was a bit strange. Looks awesome, can't wait for this update. Good work man. Edited by R0adki11
don't quote images as per forum rules
  • Like 2

Awesome! That was my only gripe with the textures, the AR-15s had a lot of variation in color and it was a bit strange. Looks awesome, can't wait for this update. Good work man.

That's actually rather realistic for late 80s/ early 90s SF as their gunsmiths custom-built a lot of the ARs mixing different lowers and uppers, front kits, sights, stocks, custom made stuff etc

EDiT: re. textures - perhaps try and "beat" them up a bit. Small and bigger dents/scratches, traces of re-finishing:

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad50/ccwinn/Operation%20Just%20Cause%20-%20Panama%201989/TysonSniperRifleampFishingRodPanama1989_zpsac363526.jpg

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k547/CHIFF_MoA/IMG_5010.jpg

https://66.media.tumblr.com/1854ae66723cf7f484f50592c2daa581/tumblr_mua20funda1skaxu8o1_500.jpg

Note that polymer parts are quite darker then metal receiver, barrel and front sight post.

A small recommendation bepe, use the SPAR-16S animation for the M16 HBAR, it'll probably look more natural

As far as the texture goes the reciever could be a little lighter the furniture a little darker and I think it'll look SMASHING

85c7cc66b7331d109d16d24e58f1363a.jpg

mmm yeeeesssss

ain't he already using SPAR anims and sound? I swear they were there when I slayed opfor y-day  :huh:

Update on Steam arriving now!

02/08/2016 V 1.35 

IMPROVED:
-AR15s textures
-AR15s Rvmat

KNOWN BUGS: 
-M653 QXL error on class flashlight
  • Like 4

Any chance we can get one of the m4 variants that accepts a suppressor in camo with matching camo suppressor? Are you open to collaborating with some custom textures on the models? I'm working with Variable.A on mogv2 and we're compiling a modpack/collection for use on a public server, let me know if you'd want to be part of that :)

• Like 1

Any chance we can get one of the m4 variants that accepts a suppressor in camo with matching camo suppressor?

I'm not sure I understand this.

You mean new suppressors camo color to match rifle camo color?

Are you open to collaborating with some custom textures on the models?

Not for now. Models need a serious rework for some parts and a complete UV remap... 

I think I'll work on them this fall/winter.

I'm working with Variable.A on mogv2 and we're compiling a modpack/collection for use on a public server, let me know if you'd want to be part of that  :)

You can use without problem the mod as long there is credits and no file is touched. 

I believe me means a new suppressor option that has a spray camo similar to the weapons that have them

I believe me means a new suppressor option that has a spray camo similar to the weapons that have them

That is correct-ish. In addition to the suppressor itself, currently the one camo variant m4 is not compatible with a suppressor, so also creating a camo variant of one of the m4s that is compatible with a suppressor.

End result - a camo m4 with camo suppressor. 

Bonus - camo aimpoint to go with it :)

You can use without problem the mod as long there is credits and no file is touched. 

And thanks, I'll keep you posted and let you know when we release it.

I understand but , as much ref pics I see , custom camo on rifles was quite null. 
Don't be fooled by BHD movie , maybe in real life only Gordon's M733 was painted... MAYBE!

qI4C5M2.jpg

Black IS the new tigerstripe

Or.. old new, no, then new.... ughhhhhhhhh

All good on my end in stable. I run a lot of mods, so ask him what he runs

Yes the problem is on the Dev Branch version. 

I assume some missing properties in the CfgPatches class, I'm about to investigate.

• Like 1