beppe_goodoldrebel

Black Ops Weapons 80's 90's

M16A211259585_10207965101239467_3145457758693

M16A2 M203

13112960_10207965101279468_7947445791283

Oh my god dude everytime I come back here there is something new! Everytime you release an update there is more stuff for me to add to the custom virtual arsenal I have for your mission :P

Oh my god dude everytime I come back here there is something new! Everytime you release an update there is more stuff for me to add to the custom virtual arsenal I have for your mission :P

Well, after this two i'm like ...

b031dfe88dbab45e4dade0ec360b958d1311efd0

So , after this evening update , no more new weapons for a while. Just some bug fixing and modeling some new gear!

I'm also expeting to play some new missions you all made with my weapons! :D

• Like 1

Well, after this two i'm like ...

b031dfe88dbab45e4dade0ec360b958d1311efd0

So , after this evening update , no more new weapons for a while. Just some bug fixing and modeling some new gear!

I'm also expeting to play some new missions you all made with my weapons! :D

Well for the mission I am making for you, everything is ready apart from the voice acting. I am not going to use the one you sent me because the mission isn't a complete copy of the one you asked me to make but more like my own version of it, so I am waiting for my voice actor to finish the lines I sent him. Expect something soon. Also, I made it COOP as well.

Well for the mission I am making for you, everything is ready apart from the voice acting. I am not going to use the one you sent me because the mission isn't a complete copy of the one you asked me to make but more like my own version of it, so I am waiting for my voice actor to finish the lines I sent him. Expect something soon. Also, I made it COOP as well.

Good! Give me the PBO in PM , I'm curious! :P

Good! Give me the PBO in PM , I'm curious! :P

Do you want it now that it's incomplete or when I finish it?

Do you want it now that it's incomplete or when I finish it?

Now! No problem if it miss voice acting...if it miss only that ;)

Now! No problem if it miss voice acting...if it miss only that ;)

Oh guess what good news! Jones just sent me his lines let me put them in, do some last minute fixes and I'll send you the file!

Oh guess what good news! Jones just sent me his lines let me put them in, do some last minute fixes and I'll send you the file!

Ok , no problem , do what you have to do and put it on Steam. Give me the PBO after you have done all,  so i'll add that later in the pack this evening.

Ok , no problem , do what you have to do and put it on Steam. Give me the PBO after you have done all,  so i'll add that later in the pack this evening.

Of course! No problem! But just to be clear on the requirements, I have CUP Core, CUP Terrains, CUP Units, CUP Vehicles, CUP Weapons, Black Ops Weapons, US Military.

Of course! No problem! But just to be clear on the requirements, I have CUP Core, CUP Terrains, CUP Units, CUP Vehicles, CUP Weapons, Black Ops Weapons, US Military.

:cheers:

Looks great! :coop:   Could you add the hat the minigun operator from Preadator movie too? tnx

Looks great! :coop:   Could you add the hat the minigun operator from Preadator movie too? tnx

Not 100% sure but I think you will find it in the upcoming Unsung mod.

7antD3h.jpg

Trying out blur.  I thought it looked alright for my first try.

• Like 2

Trying out blur.  I thought it looked alright for my first try.

You used an LBV , he used the grenade vest. it's the only thing i've noticed but looks great! ;)  

You used an LBV , he used the grenade vest. it's the only thing i've noticed but looks great! ;)  

Ah, makes sense lol

One thing I noticed with the M16A2 was that you couldn't mount the PAQ4 laser to the handgaurd. This is incorrect as it uses an M16a2/M4 barrel mount. cNWaziV.jpg  

One thing I noticed with the M16A2 was that you couldn't mount the PAQ4 laser to the handgaurd. This is incorrect as it uses an M16a2/M4 barrel mount.

Good point. I totally missed it.

I will add it tomorrow.

• Like 1

Good point. I totally missed it.

I will add it tomorrow.

Here we go! 

V1.1 hotfix on Steam now!

FIXED:
M16A2 accessories
M203 weapons accessories
  • Like 1

woot! Activate download sequence!  B)

Hello!

I've just downloaded the addon, it's a great, little weapon pack! If I may, I've noticed two things. First - Weapons are really, really loud compared to others. Was that intentional? And if so, would it be possible to make it a bit quieter? Second - The textures in some cases have some kind of fake "glow" on them. Maybe making the texture with solid colour would be better? 

First - Weapons are really, really loud compared to others. Was that intentional? And if so, would it be possible to make it a bit quieter?

At first was not intentional... but it sounds great! For now sound will remain as they are.

Second - The textures in some cases have some kind of fake "glow" on them. Maybe making the texture with solid colour would be better?

It's not about color , it's about material ( rvmat ). It's something I want to study well before any change. 

In the meantime , as my Blender skills increase , I even impress myself :P

13138876_10207991179851416_2780134792559

• Like 3