Have you found a way to make alt-dragging planes and helis (to make them fly) behave like it should normally? I turn ZISHC on and off on our dedicated server depending on if i feel like my mission will have air units :p . Thats pretty much the only problem i have with ZISHC.

Have you found a way to make alt-dragging planes and helis (to make them fly) behave like it should normally? I turn ZISHC on and off on our dedicated server depending on if i feel like my mission will have air units :p . Thats pretty much the only problem i have with ZISHC.

Yes, I knew how to fix it from the moment I read your first report of it. I sincerely apologize that I have not been able to implement it yet. I will try to find some time this week to work on it.

The basic reason of why this happens is because Zeus is designed to work only on things that you spawn down. It is not multiplayer compatible in the sense of editing other units that you did not spawn down. Because ZISHC respawns everything on the server, this means that nothing is local, and a lot of things will break.

Like most of the others, this issue is the same. When you place an air vehicle in the air, Zeus tries to apply a velocity change. Unfortunately, it does not do it in a multiplayer safe way. So now I basically have to rewrite it to be multiplbeer safe. It's actually really simple if you know what your doing.

So if nothing else, I will try and put out a hot fix just for it this week for you.

Thanks :). Of course, only if you have the free time to do it though, i dont mean to seem rude or anything.

Have you noticed the naked AI issues that come with setGroupOwner command?

I've tried everything script wise to get it to not occur, and my last thought was to use an EH to get the group parameters, delete the group, then spawn them on the HC.

But if you've found some workaround that would be highly useful to the community.

Have you noticed the naked AI issues that come with setGroupOwner command?

I've tried everything script wise to get it to not occur, and my last thought was to use an EH to get the group parameters, delete the group, then spawn them on the HC.

But if you've found some workaround that would be highly useful to the community.

I don't even use setGroupOwner, sorry. I go back to dirt simple deleting and respawning. The reason I do that is for 100% assurance that units aren't on the client, and for less issues when BI roll out updates for Arma3 that could break things. Downside is worse network performance while spawning things.

Since ZISHC never has to deal with any group parameters like waypoints because everything is a fresh spawn, I don't have to worry about those.

Been meaning to ask this for a while.  I get the following message popping the first time I log into Zeus.

Variable '_display' does not support serialization. Call 'disableSerialization' in the current script (maybe 'ZISHC_fnc_curatorAddDisplayHandle') if you need to use it.

I have no idea what this means and whether it's bad or not.  I have no idea what serialization even is.  Requesting translation into English!