Sign in to follow this  
Architeuthis

Hostage situation in Moscow

i don't know what these terrorists lunitics hope to gain in doing this, there other terrorist attacks didn't work before and all it did was enraged the russians into attacking again, when this is over all its going to do is make them fight even more harder. pretty soon nobody is really gona feel sorry for these "victoms" except for a small handfull.

I was on that show 3 month ago with my girlfriend. The show was so much impressive that we decided to visit it againe later... But...

Hostages, by mobile phone, told that terrorists mined all tie-beams and all entrances. They prepared for assault. But police are not going to take theatre by storm. They are trying come to an agreement with them.

All last news about Moscow musical siege see here.

I hope everyone will survive. God bless them all.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Oct. 24 2002,01:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, on one hand, everyone is entitled to an opinion, no matter how unpopular it is.<span id='postcolor'>

Are you indeed?

I hope the chechens the most horrible gruesome death imaginable.

There. I'm entitled to an opinion, aren't I?

There is a difference between a right to free speech and supporting terrorist groups. With this view, I can endorse Al-Qaeda, but I can't post a picture of a fine, very non-terrorist feminine body?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (zverushka @ Oct. 24 2002,01:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I hope the chechens the most horrible gruesome death imaginable.

There. I'm entitled to an opinion, aren't I?<span id='postcolor'>

Read my post.

You are not entitled to trolling.

Nobody.

Back your arguments up, or don't post in the first place.

End of discussion.

This thread is about the situation in Moscow, talk about that or else this gets closed.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USMC Sniper @ Oct. 24 2002,00:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Chill, why do you always stand beside the terrorists in all situations??  mad.gif You always say how the Chechens are defending themselves from the evil russians, or how the arabs are defending themselves from the evil Americans. Come on man, get a fucking grip! Comments on how "Russians deserve to be held hostage" do nothing but piss people off, and show that you have no fucking idea about the situations! Next time, dont ever post in a thread about terrorists, okay?

mad.gif

Im starting to think YOU are an arab terrorist, judging from your comments, im wondering why the FBI isnt tracking you down yet. tounge.gif

What are you going to say next, that the WTC attack was from the poor islamic "freedom fighters" defending themselves while on a jihad, since the US has troops in Saudi Arabia?

bgnorway: never thought about the part where governments would be the only ones sending news, i suppose your right about that.<span id='postcolor'>

Well, I'll admit you are right about journalists running around making screw ups as well. Lets hope it won't happen tonight in Moscow!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Insane- Chill, think about what you are saying.<span id='postcolor'>

why you call him chill ? he just change his nik after september 11, call him amiros...

LOL....well has this situation been resolved not much on news about it here...we got that sniper runnin around hoggin teh attention so lemme know how it ends. biggrin.gif

Kevin

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (AKM74 @ Oct. 24 2002,02:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Insane- Chill, think about what you are saying.<span id='postcolor'>

why you call him chill ? he just change his nik after september 11, call him amiros...<span id='postcolor'>

I wasn't posting on this board until February this year- even though Ive been playing OFP since the beginning. Guess I never really thought it would be useful

Okay! Ill start with a history lesson. USSR(now russia) has  a history of war crimes that makes the nazi concentration camps look small! Heres what the good old Russians did to the poor Ukranians

http://www.infoukes.com/history/famine/gregorovich/

Okay, I know thats a bit off topic here but i need to point out like in a court case the basics of my resolutions.

http://www.hrw.org/press/2002/05/nato0527.htm

Russia was let off the hook in Chechnya after the 9/11 because the USA needed air bases.

http://www.hrw.org/press....htmhttp

http://www.hrw.org/press/2002/03/unchr031402.htm

The abuse that Russia is undertaking in Chechnya is a crime! But unfortunately some people there cant take to much of Rape/Mass killings/Genocide in a small scale so they resort to frustration, which some people call "Terrorism"

"President Putin has tried to use the events of September 11 to get carte blanche for the conduct of Russian federal forces in Chechnya. The E.U. can't allow this to happen."

http://www.hrw.org/press/2001/10/eu-russia-1001.htm

Moderator do i need to give more proof?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Oct. 24 2002,02:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (AKM74 @ Oct. 24 2002,02:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Insane- Chill, think about what you are saying.<span id='postcolor'>

why you call him chill ? he just change his nik after september 11, call him amiros...<span id='postcolor'>

I wasn't posting on this board until February this year- even though Ive been playing OFP since the beginning. Guess I never really thought it would be useful<span id='postcolor'>

what are you all talking about?

amiros?confused.gif??

Actually, Chill has a point! Even though what's currently happening tonight could very well be labelled as terrorism - Russia really has a lot to answer for. To those of you that believe Russia's army are old fashioned gentlemen soldiers restrained by code of conduct - think again. Look it up at Amnestys homepage!

http://web.amnesty.org/web/ar2002.nsf/eur/russian+federation!Open

http://web.amnesty.org/ai.nsf....ERATION

Ita like Vietnam in there people.

ALL CHECHENS ARE THE ENEMY. They would all pull a pistol on you and shoot you. If you are RUssian, the chechens want to cut you to bits. The chechens aren't exactly humane to the captured russian soldiers. Hwta would you do, if you were captured, your balls would be cut off, then you would be decapitated.

Lets not get into a debate about chechnya. Lets here some info about the tragic hostage taking in Moscow, one of the largest cities in Europe.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The abuse that Russia is undertaking in Chechnya is a crime! But unfortunately some people there cant take to much of Rape/Mass killings/Genocide in a small scale so they resort to frustration, which some people call "Terrorism"

<span id='postcolor'>

Two wrongs don't make a right. I doubt many Russians could give two shits about Chechnya, but they do when a bunch of Chechians come into Russia and start killing people that had nothing to do with starting or stopping the war.

I agree that the Russian soldiers have treated the people of Chechnya quite poorly, as they did in Afghanistan, as they also did when they re-occupied Eastern Europe and killed Germans out of retribution. That kind of thing was hard to control back then under the old Soviet regieme. Now that Russia is a democracy there should be a better government system that would punish individual soldiers for their crimes of rape and murder. However, alot of people in the military system today are people who grew up under the communist system, where there was no accountability for war crimes and no news (other than government propaganda) came out of war zones. The commanders are used to doing as they see fit. Combine this with Soviet conscripts who don't care about any government cause and are only there because they had no choice.

It's a system that needs changing, I know.

As for the Muslim terrorists: I hope they die in the cruelest and most painful and prolonged way possible. They are murderers and terrorists and should be treated as such.....

Re: Princess Gate/SAS style.

Send in the SAS!

Tyler

Edit: </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Posts: 1337<span id='postcolor'>

Sweeeeeet! tounge.gif

NOTHING JUSTIFIES TERRORISM.

Hate my country- fine. Attack my country's troops- go ahead, that's their job (and dont be surprised if you get your ass shot off in the process), and in a few years I'm gonna be able to take my own shots at you cowardly sons-of-bitches. But NEVER intentionally attack my country's civilians. They don't hurt anyone. They aren't the ones making policy, or dropping bombs- hell, most of the time they aren't even aware of your existence, much less are they opposed to you. And if you do, you aren't a freedom fighter, you aren't a soldier, you are just a criminal.

-------The ranting stops here. Chill should understand this, some of his fellow citizens were recently the victims of a terrorist attack.

Lol, [1338] Can! Chill, all you prooved to us was that the soviet regime was terrible. I agree. But modern russia is not the same. Lets not get into a Chechnya discussion, okay? Whether or not Russians commited crimes there, THAT IS NO REASON TO ATTACK MASSES OF RUSSIAN CIVILIANS!!! Those that had anything to do with the attack are terrorists, because they terrorize the people in the theatre. Chill, you should not support this event whether or not you like Russia or not, becuase its innocent civilians out there. Don't start how Chechnyan citizens were harmed, becuase it should be the soldiers that harmed them punished not Russian citizens.

First of all, to anyone bringing up Soviet History to show that Chechens were victims, get your head out of your ass.  Stalin is no longer in power.Chill, I'm 1/4 Ukranian. The shit that happened to Ukranians under Stalin could have happened to anyone in the USSR at that time. Peoples of every republic incluiding Russians were victimized! Chechnya has been a part of Russia for centuries before the USSR was created. When they declared independence in 92, NO OTHER COUNTRY on this planet recognized their declaration for that reason. In 96, they got their independence. But no - they also wanted Dagestan. And they decided to bring that point home to the Russians by blowing up a few hundred civilians when theyr guerrilla attacks into that territory were a failure.

(Gee I keep repeating myself on this perhaps I should just put it in my damn signature).

And to those who think think the situation in Chechnya is bad now, just wait. This won't help it any. You are going to see a whole nation screaming for mujahedin blood now. How do you think a group of 18 year old Russian conscripts would act tomorrow if they took some Chechen rebels prisioner, or for that matter, suspected rebels? Put yourself in their shoes at that point. These are dark times.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Chill @ Oct. 23 2002,21:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Moderator do i need to give more proof?<span id='postcolor'>

No.

You've successfully showed you're a moron. No more proof is needed.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ Oct. 24 2002,03:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Two wrongs don't make a right. I doubt many Russians could give two shits about Chechnya, but they do when a bunch of Chechians come into Russia and start killing people that had nothing to do with starting or stopping the war.<span id='postcolor'>

I agree, but then again you could just as well say the Russians have no reason to kill Chechenian civillians in their homeland/or region. Thats terror too!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">As for the Muslim terrorists: I hope they die in the cruelest and most painful and prolonged way possible. They are murderers and terrorists and should be treated as such..... <span id='postcolor'>

One could easily say that chechenyan soldiers should kill the russian murderers too.....!

But I really hope they both stop killing eachother