I can confirm that the bug I encountered is fixed. Thank you!

Hello Rall3n, here goes one more proposition from me - could you enable drawing on map only when it is deployed on the ground and player is looking on it? Drawing kinda broke everything and made your mod quite useless :/

I think it is possible to do that, even if it is a very rudimentary way. I will look into it.

EDIT: Scratch that, I will not implement this feature.

Yes, I see a way to let the markers only be created on the deployed map, but that was never the intention with this mod. This mods intention is to share the map, in every way possible, but unfortunately not in the polyline way. Due to the lack of commands, I can't get the positional data of a polyline marker (except start and end with a very hacky way) to save them inside the map, I can't even create polyline markers programmatically because of the missing commands.

Sad news, but at the end of the day its your mod and you have to decide how you want to configure it ;)

FYI

For anyone that is interested...this mod is broken now. It doesn't want to function properly with ALiVE and sometimes the terrain eats the maps and you can not get them back. When using ALiVE it displays all the various TAOR markers (if you have them) and also displays information regarding the enemy recruitment centers, HQ's, and some other debug type information.

yeah I also have the issue with the terrain "eating" the map, any chance for a fix?