You guys have some new PSD files too, for the counter and paperback models - they'll be in the subscription folder :)

• Like 1

Bedside cabinets, to go with the bunk beds;

1c8b191d5f.png

• Like 8

How we can put weapons inside the counter?

Two ways - either spawn them and use the attachTo command via scripting or, quite simply, just place them in the counter in the Eden Editor (weapons have their own category in the props section) :)

• Like 2

The new bedside cabinets and the counter look awesome ! Keep up the good work man.  :rthumb:

• Like 1

And something for all those homeless Altian refugees to sleep on (haven't done the normal / specular maps yet!):

6072f84e8d.png

• Like 10

And something for all those homeless Altian refugees to sleep on:

6072f84e8d.png

They look awesome! Finally we can have old and new beds instead of the camping bed slapped on a sun chair.

Keep up the good work! Can't wait for furnitures :D

• Like 1

They look awesome! Finally we can have old and new beds instead of the camping bed slapped on a sun chair.

Keep up the good work! Can't wait for furnitures :D

And something for all those homeless Altian refugees to sleep on (haven't done the normal / specular maps yet!):

6072f84e8d.png

Yeessss!!!!

So good; what's next, the kitchen sink? ;)

• Like 2

Another quick addition - figured it could be good for intel:

b66bb9d39e.png

• Like 9

I can feel the pain already, aligning that thing in Eden so it's perfectly plugged in into a laptop. :D

• Like 4

I can feel the pain already, aligning that thing in Eden so it's perfectly plugged in into a laptop. :D

Lol - ah, now I'm going to have to scale the model for a perfect fit! :D And I will!

• Like 5

492b326089.jpg

• Like 13

*image*

Please tell me this is an Eden collection. :)

My question is do you need to make it intel object,like to have action menu option to collect intel or mission maker needs to do it?

At the moment, it's just an object - but I could write a config for it, so it can be used as an inventory item? I'd just need to include an inventory icon for it, which wouldn't take two seconds. As it stands, mission makers can script an eventHandler, so you can collect it.

Please tell me this is an Eden collection. :)

I'll add it as an Eden composition :P

• Like 2

I'll add it as an Eden composition :P

Yeah, that's what I meant. :D I really need to sneak this one into my clan's mod repository.

Hey Kydoimos.

Nice work on the usb stick, you nutter :D

You did an AAN microphone and a pose to go along with it.

Any chance you could do a TV news camera and accompanying cameraman pose? :)

cameraman-psd81452.png

Keep up the great work.

• Like 3

Any chance you could do a TV news camera and accompanying cameraman pose? :)

That's so weird you should say that! Already examining the concept - currently looking at futuristic video cameras for an AAN cameraman. Quite a complex model (it's a bit like a weapon really) - so, it'll take some time :D

• Like 4

That's so weird you should say that! Already examining the concept - currently looking at futuristic video cameras for an AAN cameraman. Quite a complex model (it's a bit like a weapon really) - so, it'll take some time :D

There was a private mod made for a MILSIM group that had a camera which was simply a launcher slot weapon. Cannot remember where I saw it but it was a pretty clever system and the sight was just the lens so you could use capture software and make it look pretty realistic.

• Like 4

Quite a complex model (it's a bit like a weapon really

Make the video camera shoot Titan missiles for hidden spy missions! The community NEEDS this! ;-P

The Camera is a very nice idea, but i think some simple Stuff would be nice too, for example a MRE or maybe some Gun Cleaning Equipment.

• Like 1

Today's work - an ambient prop for Altis - showing the Ghost Hotel in it's heyday:

Forum_Post.png

Forum_Post_02.png

• Like 17

Today's work - an ambient prop for Altis - showing the Ghost Hotel in it's heyday:

Very, very impressive! I hardly dare to give a point of constructive feedback: the lettering of the hotel features (free wifi etc.) look like regular text objects. The lettering stands out a little bit, because it doesn't seem to suffer the weathering effects that you can see elsewhere on the board: scratches, smudges, creases etc.

• Like 1

​The lettering stands out a little bit,

I think once the normal map is applied, it'll negate the issue. Failing that, I'll overlay a subtle bit of grime. Thanks for the constructive feedback :)

• Like 1