You're a super star, thanks! Yes, last night, I think I'd opened two copies of your Stringtable, thinking one was mine - lol - no wonder I couldn't spot the difference :D Someone needs a wink of sleep, methinks!

EDIT: Added the corrected Russian with an update; also, added your name in the 'special thanks' column!

Glad to help you with your mod. It's really splendid.

P.S. Hope you find some time to sleep!

Edit: Just tested it and saw some mistakes in translation. Looks like you didn't changed some things in stringtable.

Here they are (stringtable Key IDs):

"STR_GCS_F" (it should be "ÐÐ°Ð·ÐµÐ¼Ð½Ð°Ñ Ð¡Ñ‚Ð°Ð½Ñ†Ð¸Ñ Ð£Ð¿Ñ€Ð°Ð²Ð»ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ (ÐÐТО)" )

"STR_GCS_CTRG_F" (it should be "ÐÐ°Ð·ÐµÐ¼Ð½Ð°Ñ Ð¡Ñ‚Ð°Ð½Ñ†Ð¸Ñ Ð£Ð¿Ñ€Ð°Ð²Ð»ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ (CTRG)" )

"STR_Eau_de_Combat_Box_F" (it should be "Eau de Combat (Упаковка)" )

Other seems good.

• Like 1

Edit: Just tested it and saw some mistakes in translation. Looks like you didn't changed some things in stringtable.

Here they are (stringtable Key IDs):

"STR_GCS_F" (it should be "ÐÐ°Ð·ÐµÐ¼Ð½Ð°Ñ Ð¡Ñ‚Ð°Ð½Ñ†Ð¸Ñ Ð£Ð¿Ñ€Ð°Ð²Ð»ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ (ÐÐТО)" )

"STR_GCS_CTRG_F" (it should be "ÐÐ°Ð·ÐµÐ¼Ð½Ð°Ñ Ð¡Ñ‚Ð°Ð½Ñ†Ð¸Ñ Ð£Ð¿Ñ€Ð°Ð²Ð»ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ (CTRG)" )

"STR_Eau_de_Combat_Box_F" (it should be "Eau de Combat (Упаковка)" )

Great stuff! Fixed those in today's update! Thanks! :D

Great stuff! Fixed those in today's update! Thanks! :D

Now we're g2g with Russian localization! Hope you can translate your mod in other languages! 

P.S. It would be a pleasure to translate it in further updates!

• Like 1

Hi there, all - just to let you know, we have hiddenSelections on the KA-60 wreck now, so you can add AAF or CSAT textures.

Thanks D1SC0RD! That's awesome! I really, really appreciate that! I'll add it in with an update tomorrow! :D

• Like 1

Thanks D1SC0RD! That's awesome! I really, really appreciate that! I'll add it in with an update tomorrow! :D

No problem, it was my pleasure.

Congratulations for the release !!!!

Awesome mod, are you adding more stuff in future..

Just downloaded from Armaholic. Nice quality stuff, great documentation!!!

Thanks v much!

Thank you very much for sending us the release :)

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

As always, Foxhound, a pleasure! :D

Congratulations for the release !!!!

Awesome mod, are you adding more stuff in future..

Thanks! Yes, I hope to add more content soon - but it'll fit around other projects (and indeed, contain assets from other projects!).

Just downloaded from Armaholic. Nice quality stuff, great documentation!!!

Thanks v much!

You're most welcome! Glad you liked the documentation - lol, so pleased people are reading it!

• Like 1

Loving the locker any plans to have to your rifle be displayed inside like the SMA gun cases? Its nice to have your gear in a locker near the new bunk beds on base.  :)

Congrats Kydoimos with the mentioning of this mod on the official SITREP!

• Like 1

Of all the lovable things in this mod, I am REALLY loving the Orca wreck! IMO proper wreck models are a huge fail on BI's part, save for the Blackfoot. Would love to see more helo and even other vehicle wrecks if you ever get around to them!

@valtas - thanks mate! That's super! Really, really appreciated! I'll edit the Stringtable either later on today or tomorrow! Mucho gracias por su ayuda - mi espanol es moi malo y necesito apprender mas! ​:)

• Like 1

​Loving the locker any plans to have to your rifle be displayed inside like the SMA gun cases?

I'd love to achieve something like this, though in all honesty, I'm not quite sure how such a thing has been coded; I'll have to check it out. At present, it can be done manually. If you add a rifle to the holder and use the attachTo command, alongside setting the damage to '1', you can store things inside. Then, with a trigger, when the locker door is opened, you can change the damage to 'o' and the item or rifle or what not will be collectable :) then, you can set damage back to '1' when you close it. It's a bit long-winded though, and I agree, it would be cool to have it implemented by default.

• Like 1

congrats Kydoimos with the mentioning of this mod on the official SITREP!

It was a welcome surprise! Deeply honoured! :P

Of all the lovable things in this mod, I am REALLY loving the Orca wreck!

Thanks mate, it was a lot of fun to deconstruct. If only I had access to some of the other models, I could do more (Ghosthawk would be amazing to do!). Maybe BIS will add something in the future! :D

• Like 1

Heya mate,

first off, great addon, especially the missing lockers and beds in the base game bugged me for a long time. Quick question though: would you consider making the outside of the locker a hidden selection as well, so we could add some nametags?

• Like 3

Can't find some of the things in the editor. Mainly the Portable GCS items.

Can't find some of the things in the editor. Mainly the Portable GCS items.

Hi mate, type 'Ground Control Station'. That should do the trick.

first off, great addon, especially the missing lockers and beds in the base game bugged me for a long time. Quick question though: would you consider making the outside of the locker a hidden selection as well, so we could add some nametags?

No worries, I'll try and squeeze that in with a future update :)

• Like 1

Okay, started to play around with your new toys. And... geez... they're fantasic!

What do you recommend for graphic resolutions for the hiddedTexures? The Tac Screens work great at the 1920x1080 ratio. But the GCS seems to only use the corner of any graphic you use. So about 25% of the image. Thought?

And I was also wondering how you are setting the Unit Animations to line-up good. I tried using the attachTo, but then you lose the animation part. If you could shed some light on your expertise, that would be great.

Fucking love this! I was going to make my own Tactical Screens too. Saves me a ton of time. Keep it up brother!!!!!!!

Cheers.

I wanted to ask you . You can lay out a training mission with the scripts as you to use the camera. And animation for the bots , at the controls .