Agree, something that could be used as individual storage. Maybe a stand up locker as well as the table/storage furniture found between bunks in barracks? I've never had the pleasure of serving so I don't quite know what the latter would look like.

What about a simple locker? I would really love to see stuff like that it could be really useful for some of the MilSim Units out there.

Something like this? Or a little smaller? :)

• Like 1

Something like this? Or a little smaller? :)

This looks really perfect.

Great Work!

Maybe one half that width as well? Would it save on the effort to not use the keypad feature?

Looks nice though :)

Maybe one half that width as well? Would it save on the effort to not use the keypad feature?

Looks nice though :)

The community NEEDS the keypad feature!!1, I can't play Arma III without it!  No I don't want to script it, kydoimos needs to add it to the base mod for better performance. :-P

• Like 1

The community NEEDS the keypad feature!!1, I can't play Arma III without it!  No I don't want to script it, kydoimos needs to add it to the base mod for better performance. :-P

Lol - well, what I'll do, I'll cobble together a new locker and add the Resist keypad cabinet with an update :D

• Like 1

Here we go; one metal locker! Still needs a little bit of work, but you can get the idea:

bf9d740.png

• Like 7

Like the attention to detail...re weapon holder...nice :)

Here we go; one metal locker! Still needs a little bit of work, but you can get the idea:

bf9d740.png

Mate, incredible! This should have been in arma 3 but thank god someone is making them!

• Like 1

Good work. Looking straight to see that in game.
Also, can help with Russian translation.

Also, can help with Russian translation.

Thanks, matey! :D 

If any budding translators fancy a quick look, there's a link below to the stringtable! I've done my best to translate each object, but there's bound to be an error here or there, or a better translation!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/78krb34nodqllyv/Stringtable.xml?dl=0

• Like 1

Thanks, matey! :D

If any budding translators fancy a quick look, there's a link below to the stringtable! I've done my best to translate each object, but there's bound to be an error here or there, or a better translation!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/78krb34nodqllyv/Stringtable.xml?dl=0

Let me have a look when i am back, and i will see if i can provide some more translations

• Like 1

Let me have a look when i am back, and i will see if i can provide some more translations

Thanks very much, mate! :D You're too kind!

Though be warned, I don't think Arma 3 supports the Dutch language? I believe it supports English, Russian, German, Portuguese, Italian, Polish, French, Spanish, and Czech. Correct me if I'm wrong! :P 

Thanks very much, mate! :D You're too kind!

Though be warned, I don't think Arma 3 supports the Dutch language? I believe it supports English, Russian, German, Portuguese, Italian, Polish, French, Spanish, and Czech. Correct me if I'm wrong! :P

I am not sure if it supports it either. But stuff like NATO have a different name in dutch, so if you have the word NATO on something like that epic locker, you could change that to the dutch word if you plan on doing a dutch version.

If you know what i mean

• Like 1

Right then, chaps!

Should have a release this evening on Steam Workshop :D

EDIT: Nope - tomorrow now, just seen preview images for objects are now on Dev! Can't have nasty question marks! No, that just won't do! :)

• Like 2

Please don't make a workshop only release :D

Lol, goodness me no! Armaholic and MODDB are on the cards :P

• Like 1

you mistranslated the clipboard in german its called Klemmbrett

Thanks mate :) Will correct before release!

Kydoimos you are a god. Your missions are spectacular and your ability to create models and assets from scratch is awesome. I would like to commend you for sharing these talents with us! Have some cake:

chocolate__fudge_1.jpg

• Like 3

Kydoimos you are a god. Your missions are spectacular and your ability to create models and assets from scratch is awesome. I would like to commend you for sharing these talents with us! Have some cake:

Kydoimos, please add the cake that RobertFMIS posted in the game, the community NEEDS THIS! How is Arma 3 a military simulator if you can't eat cake after a succesful mission! ;-P

• Like 3

chocolate__fudge_1.jpg

Thanks for my virtual cake! :D

Kydoimos, please add the cake that RobertFMIS posted in the game, the community NEEDS THIS! How is Arma 3 a military simulator if you can't eat cake after a succesful mission! ;-P

Agreed! Cake DLC confirmed!

• Like 3