kuqiiiL.png

5nQAbxE.png

Greetings all,

As Apex looms ever closer, and with the exciting release of Eden, it seems having a wealth of editor objects has never been more important.

To that end, I've started this thread to chart my progress and keep you up to speed with assets that I'm currently creating for Arma 3. It is my intention to release an objects pack at some point, which I will add to as time goes by and new projects are completed. I have already created a dozen items or so for Resist, but these still require a little tender love and care before a final release. In addition, I will endeavour to add hidden selections to my work and all the relevant levels of detail, including resolution models for performance purposes. 

Feel free to share your feedback, ideas, and requests; I'm always keen to hear from you. Finally, on a side note, if you're look for existing material, I highly recommend Poolpunk's Object Packs and the TheDog88's ARP2 Objects. Both have crafted some fantastic models that really help bring your scenarios to life. 

• Like 37

And to kickstart this thread, here's a Portable Ground Control Station:

GCS%20Models_zps5i74skzt.png

• Like 25

Beautiful project again! I have some subjection to share with you.

It'll be nice to have object that could be used for a commandemant station (radar control, a radio station that supports the Task Force Radio, etc...) much like your Portable Ground Control Station that I find beautiful.

Maybe furniture and objects for military medical aid stations ?

Lovely work, chap. Can't wait to see them in game!

Awesome! So is Macrotech Corp. your 'in-universe' fictional technology company? Love that idea!

Indeed it is! It's loosely based on a real-world, civilian company, Microdyne.

It'll be nice to have object that could be used for a commandemant station (radar control, a radio station that supports the Task Force Radio, etc...) much like your Portable Ground Control Station that I find beautiful.

Maybe furniture and objects for military medical aid stations

Certainly! At present, I'm working on objects per scenario requirement; but in the future, for sure, it'd be great to develop such additions. Thank you for the ideas!

Lovely work, chap. Can't wait to see them in game!

Cheers, matey! :D Glad you like it. There's quite a bit that you can't garner from the renders though; such as the illuminated panels, buttons, and interface, the animated and spinning fans, as well as the damaged textures for the digital displays. Plus, there's also a packed variant which I finished yesterday:

GCS%20Packed%20small_zpsdvowl0m0.png

• Like 5

I have been begging for furniture and office plants for two years.  Please make: toilets, bathroom sinks, shower heads, field showers, soldier's bunk beds, regular house beds, an office couch, a house couch (different fabric), pictures that go on the walls, more posters, large tv monitors with no stand (for hanging on the wall), tv's with still images on them, rugs, office lamps, office plants, bathroom mirrors, cooked meat, apples, oranges, bananas (chow hall).  

I love to bring Arma 3's maps alive.  Like everyone else before the 3D editor came along, I was doing it the old fashion way, but I needed more props.  So I hope that this is and will be what I have been begging for. To set up a proper battalion or company size headquarter, with latrines and living quarters.

My work before the 3D editor:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198084915537/myworkshopfiles/?appid=107410

• Like 1

I have been begging for furniture to office plants for two years.  Please make: toilets, bathroom sinks, shower heads, field showers, soldier's bunk beds, regular house beds, an office couch, a house couch (different fabric), pictures that go on the walls, more posters, large tv monitors with no stand (for hanging on the wall), tv's with still images on them, rugs, office lamps, office plants, bathroom mirrors, cooked meat, apples, oranges, bananas (chow hall).  

I love to bring Arma 3's maps a live.  Like everyone else before the 3D editor came along, I was doing it the old fashion way, but I needed more props.  So I hope that this is and will be what I have been begging for. To set up a proper battalion or company size headquarter, with latrines and living quarters.

Wow! :) That's a tall order! But there's certainly a few things there that are already on my to-do list. Pictures to go on the walls are already finished (see below). Posters, yup, no problem; already got some in the pipeline. Large TV with no stand (also in the works!). Soldier's bunk beds - have crossed my mind. I've got a single bed prepped, but the bunk bed might make a nice variation. Apples, oranges, and assorted fruit wouldn't be too hard to russle up either.

AtdJ3nS.png

c4evVQk.png

• Like 6

This may sound dumb to you guys, but itd be really cool to have a mobile command center tent sorta thing place able in Eden.

Like this:

size0.jpg

Anyway, awesome work!

• Like 5

Thanks for all the positive comments guys, really helps keep me focused!

@PrivateEvans - you know, druglabs could work really well for Tanoa too, so I'll definitely look into that :)

@Djankovic - interesting! I might drop him a line at some point!

Currently working hard on a series of sewer segments, which you'll be able to piece together. They'll have roadways and path LODs, so AI will be able to navigate. Coupled with the manhole cover, it should literally lend another level to mission making :P

Oh, and also, just finished this PDF for the Ground Control Station. I'd love it if you guys could give any feedback; for instance, anything you feel ought to be included. Perhaps I should include some in-game screenshots, showing off some compositions? Not sure, didn't want to get too bogged down in it!

• Like 6

Yeah combined with Tyrks gear for example ( FBI vests etc) this will allow a lot of cool fresh scenarios :)  Havings some field hospital stuff would also allow some nice rollplaying especially in combination with ACE.

• Like 1

Just wanted to drop in and say that this is some top notch stuff and that I loved your Resistance campaign.

Look forward to playing around with these!

Here's the latest work from the last two days; it'll have hiddenSelections so you can get your Hello Kitty duvets on there :D
Final%20Bunk%20Render_zpsqyfbe0rh.pngFinal%20Bunk%20Render%20NATO_zpslczgq0gf

• Like 8

Very nicley done pal!!

How about some single HESCO´s in different sizes?

Great work! Building bases is in my opinion one of the best things about A3..it really amps up the immersion factor when the base is full of things that represent what your unit/squad/team are doing,going back to an empty and blah base just kills the immersion factor..really looking forward to these!

Diesel

Holy cow that is awesome work. Do you mind if I pick some of your template for inclusion in a template I am working on? I am turning the entire dry Lake bed into a MOB along the lines of Camp Bastion/Leatherneck. I hope to make several templates of the MOB during different phases. From the initial invasion with just wire and several fighting positions, to the ultimate walled off compound with a paved runway, permanent structures, fuel farm, etc. It's still ugly and not ready for public pictures.

Since the old addons (Raabans Editor Addon nor the 101 Editor Addon) doesn't work in the 3D editor I would love to see existing A3 objects like tree/bush/rocks/etc... available in the 3D editor.

/KC

I simply dropped in to say:

MANY MANY THANKS for making something based on/inspired by the original Arma timeline. THANK YOU. 

Say, you're only doing static objects, right? I am asking because I find the absence of any "drone" related addon quite saddening. It is a subject with such a wide possible use, think of unmaned tanks, planes, helos... 

oh and also many thanks for your Campaign, it was so incredibly enjoyable, just wow! 

Since the old addons (Raabans Editor Addon nor the 101 Editor Addon) doesn't work in the 3D editor I would love to see existing A3 objects like tree/bush/rocks/etc... available in the 3D editor.

/KC

I've had the same issue with the add-ons that let you use stuff from the game not featured in the editors

So excited for these! There is so much love and care for the ArmA franchise in them.

• Like 1

Hi all - edited the bunk beds a bit; I was concerned with the thinness of the mattresses (they were very thin, even by military standards), so they're a little bulkier now. Plus, did a complete re-texture, so there's now a wire mesh on the underside of the bunks. Also added some rubber stops at the base of the frame and a very precise fold along the outer cover. I'll throw in AAF and CTRG covers too. May even do a civilian / FIA variant as well, if time permits :)

EDIT: CTRG version now, too:

EhohQja.png

• Like 4