Vasily.B

EDEN Editor BUGS

Can anyone confirm that the following doesn't create a Eden history?

collect3DENHistory 
{
   delete3DENEntities (get3DENSelected "Object");
};

having a game breaking bug in the editor since the 01/02/2017 update more info is here

Maybe more like improvements, but i'd like to see this:

1. Ability to load a editor mission directly from the "editor start page", otherwise you have to first load a map, then load the map again with the mission. Rather just start with loading the mission.

2. A search function in Arsenal. When you have tons of mods activated it can take a lot of time finding the item you want, so a search function would be nice.

3. The ability to scroll through and see which mods you have activated in the launcher when tabbing out. They can still be locked, but the ability to still scroll through them would help alot.

When I create an scenario and export to multiplayer. I can't change the attributes -> multiplayer so in other words.can't place down a respawn point (interface) and can't toggle on the revive. the checkboxes are greyed out.  anyone can help me out with this issue? 

There's this bug that's been stopping me from getting anything done for a year now on the Eden Editor. Somehow, everytime I loadout the Virtual Arsenal, the game freezes. I don't get why the game does that but ever since the Eden Editor came out, I haven't actually completed building a single scenario on the editor. It'd be great if someone can tell me what it is and what I need to do to fix it.

Sorry for posting here but as of the new 64bit update my eden editor doesn't work, I'm used to hosting Zeus servers and I always go into Eden editor to use the Game Master module but when I click the drop down box to change what addons are available to me it just blinks and doesnt do anything...

stumbled about the same bug some minutes ago.

Game Master Module -> Addons Drop Down

Trigger -> Activation Drop Down

that's what I've encountered so far.

Wyqer,

Have you found any solution to this issue. I have the same issues with respawn modules in the faction drop down.

Edited by FireFly_Six_Two

Constatnt DIVIDE_BY_ZERO error after update to x64 client - now even inside x86 client. Just within 5-10 min of editing.

Am I only one experiencing it?

The placement radius setting does not work with ordnance module, its always reset back to 0 after coming back to editor

I am currently unable to move the camera around after previewing missions I'm designing. I have to exit Eden and then open it again. It happens everytime.