TreeSlayer

Add police light bars to mod vehicle?

Hello there, im new here and i wanted to ask what ways there are to add police light bars to vehicles. I know there is that hidepolice 1,0 stuff. I tried that but yea just works for the offroad and doesnt look that nice to be honest.

Thats why i wanted to add police lights to old arma 2 vehicles which i have retextured.

This is how they look atm http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/548682046894741237/78F1BEFC860618782D8D282B0C64DD4BD5013005/ (this is how i wanted them to look like https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/94/Police_car_from_Afghanistan.JPG )

Btw: if you want give me some feedback on those and maybe what to do even better since these are my first skins ever.

Anyways. I want to add some sort of lightbars to them but google doesnt give me anything usefull..

All i need is like a tutorial on adding lightbars to vehicles and maybe how to make them actually work (light flashing and sound)

Youtube doesnt show me anythin usefull aswell.

Everybody is just showing off but nobody explanes..

If you guys could help me that would be amazing :)

sorri for brad english im from england

im not :D

anyways have a nice day!

Edit: why are the links not working? They did for me before i put them in here..

Edit: why are the links not working? They did for me before i put them in here..

Your first link contains a space at the very end, and the second link includes the ).

Your first link contains a space at the very end, and the second link includes the ).

Thank your very much :)

Thank your very much :)

No one can click your links because they're pasted incorrectly so no one can see your examples. Need to edit them.

78F1BEFC860618782D8D282B0C64DD4BD5013005Police_car_from_Afghanistan.JPG

He's looking to add lightbars to the SUV and Skoda Octavia ported from A2.

Where did you get the SUV from..did you port that yourself or is that in a Mod I missed.

Diesel

Where did you get the SUV from..did you port that yourself or is that in a Mod I missed.

Looks like the ArmA2 PMC DLC SUV TBH omg bbq.

SUV_-_Exterior_-_DayZ-Wiki.png

Well there's the rotating beacon kind and there's the strobe flashing kind.  Either kind of lightbar would work for your purpose but the strobe flashing kind would be easier to make.