inlesco

Where did all the military tents and "hedgehogs" go?

I swear, I couldn't locate military tents and hedgehogs in Eden object listings... Where did they all go? ( Hedgehog img: http://www.build-a-rama.com/images/1_32/hedgehogs/Hedgehogs_32_O.jpg )

Those are one of the most important for immersive environments and they're simply not present. Sad we have to rely on mods to get common-sense-in-military-game objects as this.

They seem to have disappeared from the .jpg you linked as well :) It's just giving a 404 error

They seem to have disappeared from the .jpg you linked as well :) It's just giving a 404 error

It's just extra symbols creeped into the link. Correct link.

Fixed. ;) But that didn't made them appear in the game, sadly :D

• Like 2

It's just extra symbols creeped into the link. Correct link.

Good god, I don't remember these ingame and I play since OFP days.

I know them from CUP_Terrains, but don't know if they ever were in vanilla.

Doesn't it show up when you use the search function?

Did you check "Things/Military"?I may be mistaken on the folder/category but I know they are there b/c I used them the other day.Tents are in Camping I think

Edit:Hedgehogs and other Fortifications located in Structures/Military after dbl checking.Military tents also.

Good god, I don't remember these ingame and I play since OFP days.

In OFP, hedgehogs were placeable grouped in 3 with a wire inbetween. Pretty useful.

In A2 / A2CO, we were able to place them individually.

In A3, they seem to not exist at all as I've searched for both military tents and them among Military structures and all the 'fortification' subcategories. 

Props(the icon at far right under assets)/Stuctures/Military/Hedgehog<--2 entries for that object

• Like 1

They should still be their as long as your modset didn't change. The categorization may be different so it might be difficult to find them.

I would recommend using the search field (found above the asset list).

• Like 1

I've installed this, launched 2D Editor, searched for hedgehogs and tents under the paths you've listed - no matches found.

You must've misunderstood me or there's something wrong I'm doing.

Okay..the path I gave you in post #7 was for the 3D editor..which I thought you were inquiring about.If you're using the old 2D editor(which I no longer use) they are ,well...GONE.As stated b4 since Eden I no longer used the old editor and was certain all the empty objects would still be there til I just checked and they disappeared,apparently with the Eden update.But they ARE there in the 3D Editor.

Okay..the path I gave you in post #7 was for the 3D editor..which I thought you were inquiring about.If you're using the old 2D editor(which I no longer use) they are ,well...GONE.As stated b4 since Eden I no longer used the old editor and was certain all the empty objects would still be there til I just checked and they disappeared,apparently with the Eden update.But they ARE there in the 3D Editor.

Nope, i don't see them (dev branch), you must be using a mod (or i must buy glasses...).

Using a mod which you can get the link in the post#11 I gave Inlesco

Using a mod which you can get the link in the post#11 I gave Inlesco

Ah, ok, sorry.

Ive never seen the hedgehogs in the vanilla game either..and the tents only with AiA pack or Cup from A2..wish the Vanilla game had those tents from A2 they were cool.

Diesel

Same as whats on your plate plus @Cup Terrains,units.weapons ^ vehicles.Noticed you didn't list CUP.Maybe thats why?

Same as whats on your plate plus @Cup Terrains,units.weapons ^ vehicles.Noticed you didn't list CUP.Maybe thats why?

Yep, CUP adds all those missing. I was talking about the vanilla A3 :)

Well,can;t help you there.Take it up with devs