Hi everyone!

Little weird behaviour for support modules:

A simple work, but very hard to do: how to synchronize / desync the support(s) modules along with conditions?

Say for instance: get the support modules if you reach a trigger area, loose these supports if out of the area? for each player !

Yes, I know, you're saying use synchronizeObjectsAdd and synchronizeObjectsRemove. Let an "open" (no) sync on editor, normally between player/playable unit and the module requester, then sync/desync on demand the player and the module requester. At ease!

And you'll right for SP,...  for the 1st instance! But continue tests. sync/desync/sync/desync... Right?

Now, consider this in MP, JIP. These commands are supposed to be AG EG, and they are! But what for if the modules FSMs and scripts (a bunch of them!) are not "updated" with the sync state?

I never had the intended behaviors for players in MP. The player on host PC (if not dedicated) loose the supports after the 2nd sync, The other ones have disabled supports (grayed in menu, even if no sync?!,) and/or duplication of supports. 3 artillery modules, 2 drops in icons menu... regardless of the rounds limitations which is another problem).

I think there is something to do with (supports) modules "on demand" synchronization, because it could be fine to add/remove these supports along with scripts, and for units (players) we want.