t.a.6

str '`(script transport '(working for lifting, paradropping (anything), lifting by 2 choppers, creating cargo and choppers, reposition choppers)).

Its present from Ilias,

we didn't wanted to release it like that, but afraid we are busy now, so the release could be far away, so we sending it like that, in the video you'll can find all information how to use it (all video showing new features until over),

Ilias sends sorry for little developing process in the video.
All working.

https://youtu.be/RJ68pZ-1PbA

Pass string or object as cargo and if the helicopter can sling load it he will.

"p"- If 'carrier''s heigh < 10 - objects|units will be moved to ground around (can use for deliveries).

use ["s",[|o||u|]exec.. for send objects|units to '"safe"|"storage"'.

``(the video is showing how it's working, use it like:

2 "ch-67", big container, "a-99"|"a-143";

2 "ch-67", "M2A1";

2 "ch-67", big container, 2 "hunters";

"p", mh-9, ammobox;

...)

Download.

Installation:

Files in mission's folder.

Create "invisible helipad" gos '`(variable name) somewhere outside of active areas.

Using KK paradrop for effects thanks to author (sorry don't remember who's the script).

By Ilias, t.a.6.

in the video you'll can find all information how to use it (all video showing new features until over)

I just skipped through the video, it's basically 45 minutes of pain to watch, to sum it up.

On a sidenote, did you two guys (if it's not actually the same person) somehow check if everything's alright with your keyboards?

'´I mean who"s writing|stuff like´´(that?

Didn't click the download link, the video was confusing enough, a little editing and cutting out unnecessary parts goes a long way, especially if you want to present something.

Might be useful for other folks though (no idea whom THAT may concern, heh)

Cheers

As i writed we didn't planned to release it now, but published because release can be far later and someone may would like to use it.

We do not have time now, the video is "'captured'" test + ~7 minutes for showing.